Ford Forums banner

Hi F150 owners!

5K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  unstable 
G
#1 ·
It's nice to see a few friends are registered here! Let's get this board going so we can keep in touch here too!

G
#4 ·
Hi F150 owners

I'll give it the old college try Lariat but I can't promise any miracles - after all, chat was 1 miracle so far & I don't know how many more I can pull off! LOL! ;)
I'll do my best to email other truck friends & spread the word around though - this is a good site & I hope it takes off! See you guys later! Bye!

#6 · (Edited)
Cl,

You are everywhere. ;) I forgot yesterday to tell you to wax the truck before running in the mud.
Makes it easier to clean.

Regards

Jean Marc Chartier

G
#7 ·
Hey there...

Well I just stumbled across this website, and now see that there are others here from other boards as well.....Looks like there is a good bunch of information on this site as well.:D

#9 ·
Hey, just found the site too. Have both an SVT Contour and F-150.

Deep Wedgewood Blue 1999 Lariat SC SS 4x4ORP 5.4L and all the other options too! My wife drives it in the winter, but I use it often to tow around my quad. Mods? K&N drop in, soft bed cover, bug deflector, front windows tint 20% to match rear

Contour what? 200hp, nicely styled, manual trans only

#10 ·
APT CSVT,

Do you take your truck off road? A bunch of us are going to Silver Lake Michigan April 14th. We leave from the Tunnel in Detroit at a bout 6:00 AM. Care to joun us?

Regards

Jean Marc Chartier

#11 ·
JMC said:
APT CSVT,

Do you take your truck off road? A bunch of us are going to Silver Lake Michigan April 14th. We leave from the Tunnel in Detroit at a bout 6:00 AM. Care to joun us?

Regards

Jean Marc Chartier
I have taken the truck off road a little up in the St Helen area and Mio area, mostly because we only have one 4-wheeler. Hopefully next year that will change. I tried to climb the Bull Gap hill with little luck. I didn't try hard, i.e. no lower air pressure. Stock ATX's aren't that great anyway. Now, with 38k miles on them, I fear the sand.

I've never been to Silver Lake, unfortunately. I'd like to some day, but I'm busy this Easter weekend. I have too many hobbies, I guess. I will be out in that area on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, but I heard holidays are busy.

Thanks for the offer, though. Maybe next time.

Aaron

#12 ·
Aaron,

No problem. We usually go once a month so we have plenty of time to make it work.

Regards

Jean Marc Chartier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.