Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys this is Luiz. I have met some of you guys , at the Stillen open house, i am the one w/ the blue pgt. My car is not running right now , but it will be very soon. So i hope later to be able to attend one of the meetings and hang out. THANKS.............

·
Registered
52 Posts
??What you car not running??

You know all your probes belong to us.

What seems to be the problem? Silly!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Re: ??What you car not running??

Racy-Stacey said:
You know all your probes belong to us.

What seems to be the problem? Silly!
Hello Stacey, how are you ?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hans[93GT] said:
What, there are 2 Staceys this is confusing :CraZ:

Yes, but one is female "Damons other half". The other is this crazy city redneck in Georgia. :nuts: :D

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
not to mention that one is a stacEy and that other is stacy!

:D

plus i'll bet my stacey is better looking anyway. ;)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
whoops.
thanks for telling me
didn't notice the gender difference.
But then ,my dog said the same thing when I.....just kidding.
By the way Marietta is not redneck-ville....I actually like Atlanta, except for the traffic.....sometimes I think it's more cosmopolitan & diverse than San Diego

·
Registered
52 Posts
There be two stac(e)y's here :wtf:

I'm doing fine and hope that if you are having probs with your car that you post to this list, and that goes for any of you. Between Damon and i and would suspect some others that have credentials (was that a slam ?) :wtf: we can help you fix any prob with a probe. that is on a probe with a probe. that is probe a probe with a probe and fix it. that is fix the prob with the proper probe ..... you know what i mean.....

Anyhoo.

Take care all you stac(e)y(i)'s out there....:D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hans[93GT] said:
whoops.
By the way Marietta is not redneck-ville....I actually like Atlanta, except for the traffic.....sometimes I think it's more cosmopolitan & diverse than San Diego
That depends on witch side of Marietta one lives in . If you live in East Cobb it isn't red neck but West Cobb County is still a little red. But, in all of Metro Atlanta Marietta is the best place to live.:) BTW I said I was a red neck not Marietta, GA.:nuts: :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
dmark101 said:

:D

plus i'll bet my stacey is better looking anyway. ;)
I'd bet on that too.:p :D

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:

That depends on witch side of Marietta one lives in . If you live in East Cobb it isn't red neck but West Cobb County is still a little red. But, in all of Metro Atlanta Marietta is the best place to live.:) BTW I said I was a red neck not Marietta, GA.:nuts: :D

Gotcha.
I always thought Duluth (or somewhere around there) was nice.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hans[93GT] said:

Gotcha.
I always thought Duluth (or somewhere around there) was nice.
Yes it is, I use to live in Sugar Hill. The only thing I didn't like there was the traffic, it sucked. To many cars not enough roads. :cussing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts