Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Count me in as a FordVsChevy refugee. Thanks to Dave(FLA-LSCSE) for the link to this site.

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
WELCOME DUDE! Get some more of the FVC folks over here. We don't go down, and have a many neat options/features...

·
Mark VII member
44 Posts
welcome man this place is kinda cool but it dosent have the neat vibe that FVC puts out. :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cabrower said:
yo dave are you on aim anymore? i don't see you come on?
Very rarely as it screws with my system at work...

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey, guys i made it also. I guess I should have changed my user name since I'm no longer Humpless!!It will be nice to have a forum that don't shut down every month! So far I like it here, I think I'll stick around for awhile. Anybody seen Disney?

·
Mark VII Member
34 Posts
Hey Humpless, Its Chuck, AKA Warhorse racing, get Disney and Frank and the rest of the S Fla guys on here.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good morning all. Made it over here as well courtesy of FLA-LSCSE :) The site looks really nice :) But where is everyone???

Mike

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi everybody!

Count me in as another exiled FvC member! How do we get ther rest over here?

·
Mark VII Member
34 Posts
Pat, Chuck here from Warhorse Racing, I found this site the last time the FVC site was down, no one here then, but now this site looks like a more viable site. E-Mail everyone you can and let them know we think we found a better home. I'm gonna post on the FVC site about this one as soon as it goes back up. You do the same. I hate getting shut down and the way the new members are going to the FVC site it will probably happen more often.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
chuck
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing