Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High Ported 4v Cleveland heads for sale ( bare ) .. Melbourne

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~bourman/4v.html

have a look at the link if you are interested. The price is negotiable as I don't think I will ever use them and they are getting in the way. Going for far less than a pair of normal 4V's would cost, actually going for less than a single head but they have to go.

email me if interested.

jeff

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
The 16:1 steering box is the same as a power steer box isn't it? Old Fairlanes are a good source for these.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
sssh falcoon. dont let that out.

XA coupe. I have a XY fairmont which i am recking. do you know if all fairmonts are factory fitted with 16:1????? I'll check once I blast the crud off........dont give away those heads yet!!!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
XY steering box is different to XA-B-C isn't it?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Try advertising your heads at http://fastlane.com.au/ford

The guys (and girls?) that hang around there are mostly into pre 90s Fords.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
finally some time to do computer things!

XA Hardtop ... freight would be at your expense ... they are damned heavy but if they were sent by rail I don't know that it would amount to much ... I don't mind doing it if you want ...

Falchoon ... Power steering are 11:1 if I remember .. so they would be fine at flat out speeds but a little hairly round town !!!! I already have one but am worried about reliability for what I have in mind ...

Botch ... I don't *think* that all fairmonts had 16:1 boxes but I may be wrong ( it happens occasionally ! ) ... look for a 16M on the top ....

If anyone wants more pictures or pictures of something specific on them just let me know ... I love digital cameras!!!

·
Champion Goose
398 Posts
I don't have a prob with rail, but must sort out other things (ie a suitable new vehicle to put 'em in) first. I'll contact you via email for further stuff if required. Question though, are they from a GT motor??

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
XA coupe said:

If anyone wants more pictures or pictures of something specific on them just let me know ... I love digital cameras!!!
How about some pics of Brittney Spears and Anna Kournikova in a giant bowl of strawberries and cream wearing only latex g-strings....oh, wrong forum for that...damn;)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XA Hardtop ... NFI ...I got them from someone who worked at a motor reconditioners years ago just as they are .. they are closed chamber 4V so would suit some XW, all XY,XA and early XB manual GT's. Really I should use them but the $$ involved in getting the correct bottom end etc is out of the question as we are looking at buying a house.......

Falchoon ..... If I was able to take pictures of that then I would be too busy to take pictures !!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts