61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hello Mustang and welcome to the show. I am sure the guys will make you feel welcome.

You are right that article was a good read and I found it interesting that the LS1 problems have been blamed on that O ring. First I had heard of that and i have some LS1 owning friends that might be interested in that!

·
Australian Ford Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've already forwarded the link to a few of my tree-hugging Holden loving friends.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
mustang said:
Hi Everyone, I'm new to Ford Forums. I found an article on the Drive web site about Holden Bommodore's quality problems. Quite a good read. It's one of the only articles I've read in the last few years that actually lays their appalling track record down and has an honest go at them.

Here's the link:
http://www.drive.com.au/news/defaul...irfax.com.au/content/20010727/news/news3.html
Welcome to the boards mustang.
I'm the kiwi that everyone loves to hate:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
But as long as they're all aussies i don't really mind:D ;)

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
i don't hate you pritesh.....yet

nah just kidding, i haven't seen you do anything wrong but so why does everyone hate you?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
The_RAT said:
i don't hate you pritesh.....yet

nah just kidding, i haven't seen you do anything wrong but so why does everyone hate you?
I think mainly becase I say whats on my mind, and I'm too stupid to realise that it may hurt someone in the process untill I'm too late.
But then again I am only four years old, I'm young and innocent*!!!;) ;) ;) ;) :D

* innocent : often gets mixed up with ignorant:D :CraZ:

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
i am only young too

i come here more often than conrod now cos conrod is full of **** ****ing full of bias that place and they let some **** slide yet other **** which is only half as bad is deleted and they ****ing are all up themselves

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
I think mainly becase I say whats on my mind, and I'm too stupid to realise that it may hurt someone in the process untill I'm too late.
No-one hates you matey.. sometimes you just post crap (re smilies) and it ticks folks off.. me included.. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts