Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Monaro looks like a Jellybean on wheels.
Not my cup of tea!

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
I found one in a jellybean packet I opened yesterday!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
woah.... its bright :)
don't like it one bit!

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
Lets all point and laugh at that car. I wonder if it's been sold yet?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I wouldn's say its bright color say for eg like Blueprint its more like a sick color if you know what i mean?
Cheers John

·
Registered
774 Posts
XF Falcon said:
I found one in a jellybean packet I opened yesterday!
LMAO- Funny stuff..
It's no GT but I'm sure the holden fans say the same (but vice-versa)

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Should be parked out front of Daewoo just to the left of it, would look much better over there as it would be surrounded by fellow jelly beans.

·
Banned
421 Posts
this is also posted over at ls1 - probably 50:50 love it and hate it over there.

what i find interesting is in the ls1 thread it starts off with one guy worshipping the colour and thinking its great. This is followed by a whole lot of other positive responses. Suddenly one guy says the colour is crap. Then all of a sudden there is a whole heap of negative responses. The same thing seems to happen sometimes on this forum as well.

Why cant people make up their own mind instead of posting like sheep? I dont think its just coincidence that like minded threads seem to follow each other. Sometimes i think people should just post what they really think instead of jumping on a bandwagon, in fear of getting flamed. It makes for much more interesting reading.

PS - the colour looks CRAP!

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
This must be Holden's reply to Ford's popular Blueprint.... well.... um.... oh so sorrryy, but that's just not going to compete at all with Blueprint! Holden, you guys are a bunch of jellybeans.

·
AU3 Falcon XR8 Ute (auto)
357 Posts
Well, my monitor is not displaying colours properly at the moment but it's only the red electron gun that's dead, so I think I'm correct in seeing that as a light (kinda pastel) blue (?).

If I'm seeing it right, I have to say I don't mind it. Would be good to see it in the flesh.

(Of course, nothing can compare to blueprint - but that's a given :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts