Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
That thing is'nt that good, is it? - Ford don't bother, just pump that little extra into the AU3:rolleyes: , WHY AU3??!! *SOB*:(

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Aussie Falcon said:
They already did the V10 mustang rememeber!
Yeah and no Holden can compete with that!!!:D :D :D :D :flame:

·
Poor IT guy
506 Posts
Quote:
"'Thunder' was designed along the ideas of looking towards helping improve the entertainment factor in motor racing, while also show-casing Holden products," Stevenson said.

I would like to know what Holden products it's supposed to be show-casing besides the sticker on the windscreen.

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Pff....don't even bother...the car doesn't look that good to begin with...even in sedan version! Might be a push from Holden to get more behind their ute (which is still behind the Ford utes in the sales war). Hey, they should have ute racing at V8 Supercar events. That'd be interesting.....

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Looks OK to me, a bit plain in the paint department though. How d othey get the power to the ground, a ute is a lot lighter than a sedan.
I think Ford do need to do an XR8 version.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
A Commonwh0re ute.. bah.. phhhht!! Why bother!! :D A full-house stripped track special GTS would be far more impressive to me.. or even dare I say, a full-house stripped Monaro maaaaaaaate!!!

·
CUBES = POWER
77 Posts
I like the look very much but i think the front bumper faces down too much. I think we'll be seeing Ingall doing some demonstrations like he did with the SS ute:)

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
Doesn't it take 300,000 odd dollars to make a Supercar, it would be all show and no go. Typical of Holden, soon Holden will be refered to a "rice".

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
VU

I think it looks great, got to love Silver, Ford could do one but why stick with the strick V8 supercar small block, the car will never race so it doesnt have to abide to any rules, make it look like a toura ute with wheels, spoilers etc etc, but under the hood drop something really special, like say a Balls and all Motorsport 460BB set up the ECU so it dumps a bit of extra juice into the pipes to get some flames really happening, and mmmm the sound of the Big Block:nuts:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts