Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a Ford site but is there any info on the VZ Holden due late 2004.
All I know that it will look like a VY (a little different) and will have a 5 speed Auto and the new V6. Has somebody have any spy pics.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Holden...Yuk! ;)

·
Stupid lamas!!!
29 Posts

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
BlueAU said:
Holden...Yuk! ;)
Are you 4 years old? what a constructive comment.

Simon

·
Registered
62 Posts
There is a thread there titled "11.36 XR6T", They know a good car when they see it, regardless of who makes it.

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
IT's a fat arse, the enginers are having trouble getting weight of off it.

·
My nuts for an XR
16 Posts
flavze said:
IT's a fat arse, the enginers are having trouble getting weight of off it.
What an interesting comment!

Hey any news on what BAII might do for us in the weight reduction stakes? Im one of those that dont really give a crapper as I reckon its still a bloody good thing now, but a few tenths off the 1/4 wont hurt :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Cripes! I still don't get it!

Why do people ask for info' on Holden products on a Ford site? This seems to be happening nearly at least once every month.

Do we really have to be that considerate to 'sloppy posters' and 'dole out' info' on a direct competitor's product, is this necessary of us so we look all 'impartial and understanding.' How honourable is that?

I used to sell new Holden Commodores years ago but even I'm finding it a bit rich and annoying that posters don't 'THINK' before starting a thread on Holden stuff. If I want to know what the opposition is up to I go and read their board's.

"Gee, I want Holden information... so I might just go over to the Ford forum site and ask them."

Their's a BIG difference between comparisons of available info' between makers and the products they sell, and then there's just flat out asking for product details.

That's better. Must think calm.

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
hey! Calm down!

It's in the "general car related discussion" --THE PUB. It's a fine question to ask. People here might not post on LS1, and they might know about the VZ. Hell, Elliot might have a complete alergic reaction to typing in that address!

My point is, this sub-forum is not only for Ford, that is what the car specific forums are for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts