Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that people seem to overindulge on things during the holidays?? I went to my friends company christmas party last night and everyone there (including myself) got ridiculously drunk. Anyways, does anyone else suffer from this?? I feel like a dirty dogs butt today. This is a really stupid post, but I'm just fishing for some sympathy............

note to self...... :beerchuge leads to :whiskey: which leads to :sick:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No sympathy, but I do give you mad props for finding a dancing pink elephant smiley. :D

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
i know how u feel..:s6: :s6: feels bad.. hope u feel better..
no stacy im not whoring.. :s6: :s6:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Heres a tip for all those who like to drink...if you drink an equal amount of water at the same time, youll avoid the hangover. I myself have never been drunk, and I dont drink any longer, but its a trick I know works.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
jared r said:
i know how u feel..:s6: :s6: feels bad.. hope u feel better..
no stacy im not whoring.. :s6: :s6:
Wow Jaredr, a post that actualy goes with the topic. :thup: Very good.... :s6: Yeah I find myself at times being overindulgent during the Holidays. I find myself doing this :bonghitte:, doing that :beerchuge:, and getting like this :whiskey: . :s6:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Nylie said:
\if you drink an equal amount of water at the same time, youll avoid the hangover. \
wtf are you talking about???? So Instead you'll be pissing all night long????:crazy1:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
well either way your not going be having to much fun now are ya???

guess the whole drinking idea wasnt all that great..:shrug:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, im not a rocket scientist, but you get dehydrated when you consume alcohol, and thus drinking water is making up for the water loss. :p

·
Probe GT Member
62 Posts
#1 way I've always beat a hangover before it happens...

Eat some IHOP or similary food after you've been drinking. And have water with your meal.

Part of the reason your stomach feels like crap is because all it's had in it since you last drank is alcohol. Of course the headache comes from dehydration, but the sick feeling means you shoulda eaten something.

Trust me on this.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I never drink much during Christmas. But New Years is another story all together.

As to why we do this. Well these holidays only come once a year so we should enjoy them as much as possible while they are here. That way there are no regrets or second guesses.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hmm.

my company's christmas party was pretty uneventful, but then stacey and i got there late, just like we did for her company's party.

both parties were pretty calm. not too much drinking.

hey scott, what's with that mx3 fist-and-lick? :p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jagermister=:sick:

Acutually I was drinking crown royal and ginger ale.....i was fine with that until i started doing shots of goldschlager.....after that......blah. :eek:o3:

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
MrEous said:
#1 way I've always beat a hangover before it happens...

Eat some IHOP or similary food after you've been drinking. And have water with your meal.

Part of the reason your stomach feels like crap is because all it's had in it since you last drank is alcohol. Of course the headache comes from dehydration, but the sick feeling means you shoulda eaten something.

Trust me on this.

We dont have IHOPs here (I think theres one in Columbus about 1 1/2 hours away).... Oh well, looks like Im doomed for hangovers!

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
probeGTgirlie said:
Jagermister=:sick:
HEY!!!!

i happen to like the jager, thank you very much! it's not for the uninitiated! besides, it's supposed to be a demitasse (after dinner drink).

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
dmark101 said:

besides, it's supposed to be a demitasse (after dinner drink).
Quite the connoisseur, are we not? But relatively speaking, who would want to drink after they've been fed?? The idea would be to to drink on an empty stomach and enjoy the evening...

Worry about these guys later...:whiskey: :whiskey: :whiskey:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts