Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this is pretty funny. Most everyone knows that Hondas suck! Well there is this kid in our class that thinks hondas are..."cool". check this out!--- In our Career connections class, our object has to build a boat out of 10 drinking straws and 5 peices of tape. The object was to see who could build the best boat and at the end we would stick it in water, and add pennies to it to see how long it would take for it to sink. Well after we were done building it, we took a black sharpie and made stickers and nike signs on the tape. Well we wanted to make fun of the Hondas, so we put Honda Type-R on the tape. And this boat looked like a peice of crap. But we won with 30 pennies, and we claimed that this is the first time in Honda history that a Honda has won.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Aww, c'mon

Honda's aren't that bad...
But props to building a Type-R boat, and winning! Was it a "V-TEC" :MUha:
That's some funny stuff!

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
did it have the mid wing spoiler.. :p

·
Mustang GT Owner
15 Posts
Actually i was his partner, yes the boat came equipped with a 8in spoiler 6 in exhaust, and yes it was a v-tec we also added nike and adidas symobols that added bouyance, along with 6 v-tec sticker one giant type-r sticker (more HP) and yes we stole the competition, and yes it was a great sight to actually see the honda sink the competition.
pics to come...

-Paul

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
You know your boat would only hold 20 pennies if it didn't have the Type R sticker...

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Might have held 40 if you would have put some Japanese lettering on it. :shrug:

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Scottie2Hottie said:
NOS Bottle would have added a 75 penny shot!
So with a Tornado, the stickers and Nossssss he'd be pullin' about 125 pennies...

·
Mustang GT Owner
15 Posts
LoL well it was stock except all the stickers which added more hp/tq/bouyance/and pennie floating power. i plan on adding some pics of the honda type=r/v-tec/nike/adidda sponser. i will post em tomm. ill let him answer some of the physical characteristics for himself.

-paul

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
it need the traditional clear tail lights to.Those make it turn better i hear.And the obnoxious blow off valve to release all that h/p the stickers added

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
if u added a tooth pick it would be a stick shift.. :s6:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts