Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Larkham has a new sponsor for 2002: Orrcon, a steel tubing manufacturer. Blue colour scheme for 2002.
This is fantastic. I'm so happy for Larko and the team :s6: :s6: :s6:
 

·
Future XR Owner
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
gms00 said:
Larkham has a new sponsor for 2002: Orrcon, a steel tubing manufacturer. Blue colour scheme for 2002.
This is fantastic. I'm so happy for Larko and the team :s6: :s6: :s6:
excellent news for Larko..and couldn't have had a better color too. Now for some luck on the track.
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
gms00 said:
Larkham has a new sponsor for 2002: Orrcon, a steel tubing manufacturer. Blue colour scheme for 2002.
This is fantastic. I'm so happy for Larko and the team :s6: :s6: :s6:
Lets just hope these guys cough up with some cash for LMS. Good stuff for Larko.. The bloke need a decent break for sure!!
 

·
Australian AUII XR8 Member
Joined
·
153 Posts
That's great news. This guy deserves a break.
 

·
Hawthorn Supporter
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone wants more details about Larko's new sponsor, watch V8Superstars this Sunday (25th) at 4:00pm Melbourne time.
Larkham was on V8superstars when he announced the good news. (V8Superstars is pre-recorded).
 

·
Australian AUII XR8 Member
Joined
·
153 Posts
Space Lord said:


Errrr......might be because it's Sunday but i don't follow you dude.
I guess Dick Jonson's 'Tru Blue' XD is what comes to mind. From memory was sponsored by Plamer Tube mills and True Blue was a product name ??. Later became the 'Greens Tuf' XE - same sponsor - different product.
 

·
Australian Probe Member
Joined
·
841 Posts
If anyone saw Larko's performance on Ch10 thisafternoon then his new sponsors sure got great value!! We may not be winning many races but our drivers are personatlity plus, compared to HSV!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
DRU842 said:
If anyone saw Larko's performance on Ch10 thisafternoon then his new sponsors sure got great value!! We may not be winning many races but our drivers are personatlity plus, compared to HSV!!
Can you tell us what was said?

Is he able to go to two cars?

Great news!
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Is he able to go to two cars?

Great news!
Larko and Brad Jones were very coy about the two car thing. Both said they would like to run two but were sketchy on the details..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Ford Man said:

Larko and Brad Jones were very coy about the two car thing. Both said they would like to run two but were sketchy on the details..
Ok that doesn't sound too promising then does it.
 

·
EA Wagon Member
Joined
·
469 Posts
great news just hope it doesn't fall to pieces like with ics

of late larkho seems to have gone back 5 or 6 years when he had nothing but bad luck maybe its time for a new good luck charm the one he currently has only worked for about 2 years lol
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Ok that doesn't sound too promising then does it.
I think the Jones bros would be the better bet for two cars next year at some stage. Larko needs to get back on his feet first I reckon..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
The_RAT said:
great news just hope it doesn't fall to pieces like with ics

of late larkho seems to have gone back 5 or 6 years when he had nothing but bad luck maybe its time for a new good luck charm the one he currently has only worked for about 2 years lol
really deserves a break doesn't he!!
 

·
Australian Probe Member
Joined
·
841 Posts
One of the things discussed on Sunday was the revision to the points system for next year. Nothing finalised yet (& Larko is heavily involved) but it seems certain that the double points rounds will be eliminated, which I think is a good thing. If you work back what Ambrose lost in those rounds alone he would be fifth not tenth in the championship.
Also of interest was the relationship, or lack of it between Skaife & Ingle; if they bounced each other as often in the races we would have no worries at all!!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top