Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Huh, don't tell me about horoscopes, is there anything about sagitarians and a falcon driving at night???? Geeez if we can only predict.

:( :(

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Dont worry too much EF. I know how you feel,

At least you can still drive your car! Imagine how I felt looking out the back window of the tow truck seeing my baby all smashed up at the front, then having to go through 5 weeks without it!

You are lucky that it wasnt worse!

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Aussie Falcon said:
DK are you a LEO by any chance? :p
Nope, and I don't have rounded IDE cables, and my case is always open for all to see, but no I haven't used it to try impress any women, no neon lights for me, I don't wany my case to be riced up ;) Wait till I make the case in the shape of a V8 :D Water cooling is stilll on the cards though, but only if I make a peltier cooled system ;) :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Nope, and I don't have rounded IDE cables, and my case is always open for all to see, but no I haven't used it to try impress any women, no neon lights for me, I don't wany my case to be riced up ;) Wait till I make the case in the shape of a V8 :D Water cooling is stilll on the cards though, but only if I make a peltier cooled system ;) :D
DK, you need to get out more mate;) ;) ;) :p

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
I'm still waiting for windows XP to land on me ;) :rolleyes:
My bother just got a 180 day trial for that, has'nt ried it yet of something...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts