Ford Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all im Daniel! I bought an old 81 ford f150 302 5.0L v8 manual 4wheeler that had been sitting for awhile. Been fixing it up, got it running now getting it driving. I ended up replacing a few tasks and everything where it was leaking bought some new hoses but it had kinda been played with before I got it so. Anyone got a dummies guide to where all the hoses go? Also, I got this one system that isn't really making sense, I'll put a picture in for ya if u could tell me what's going on with it and if I could delete it and where/ how it hooks up that would be great. As you can see in the picture, the hose goes down to a box but that box has a second hole idk what goes to.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Gas Wood

Automotive tire Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Gas
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.