Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man it is HOT! 116 and the afternoon is still going strong. Some billboard thermometer were reading 120. All I can say is enough already. IEEEEEEE!

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Hahaha, that sux! I recall when I was complaining this winter about it being so cold, everyone in the south was smart with me about it being 75 degrees! WELL NOW, you all in the south are now complaining, and I'm sitting pretty at 75!

Hehehe, just thought that I would throw that in!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hey Vulcan power, it still hasn't reached 90 degrees in Atlanta yet. It's strange, cause we usually have 90 degree weather starting in April. :confused:

·
Australian Ford Member
24 Posts
what are you all yanks or something?

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Gotta love the weather here. it's been in the 70's all week except yesterday when we got in the 80's.. hopefully it'll stay like this all weekend :D:D

·
Australian Ford Member
24 Posts
I gotta say this is a pretty boring thread.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Well it's finally in the 90's here in Atlanta, hot as hell here yesterday.

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it's finally in the 90's here in Atlanta, hot as hell here yesterday.
90's! That's the type of temp we're looking for in autumn! That's only because, we know that it will finally start to cool off. Of course we don't have the humidity, thankfully, that everybody else experiences. For the most part it is a "dry heat". Predicted high for today is 106 with a chance for late monsoon activity where I live. "Another fun Day!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts