Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a very good friend of mine was, very unfortunately, raped the other day. the old 'spike the drink' trick was pulled and the poor girl was too drugged to stop it. what's more, the bastard took away the priviledge that an honourable man should've had, i.e. her first time.

how the hell can people be okay with themselves if they do this shit.

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
jmartion said:
a very good friend of mine was, very unfortunately, raped the other day. the old 'spike the drink' trick was pulled and the poor girl was too drugged to stop it. what's more, the bastard took away the priviledge that an honourable man should've had, i.e. her first time.

how the hell can people be okay with themselves if they do this shit.
ok this is pretty ****ed up....look I understand you might need to talk to someone, or vent your frustration, but lets remember that this is a car forum, not a shrink.

Mate I hope they catch this low life shithead..I know if that was my gf Id kill him...no questions asked. People like this dont deserve to breathe. I now it sounds extreme but no BS thats what I would do.

I hope your friend recovers well, I dont know how, but Im sure she'll come through it. Mate I dont know what to say.

Just be there for her.

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
I feel so sorry for the person in issue, and I hope that that bastard is caught, especially given the circumstances.

This time of year seems pretty ****ed up for some reason, and its my least favorate time of year. See signature for what just happened today. 3 days before Xmas too.....

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Dude my current girlfriend was rapped a year ago now and she said the worst thing about was not the fact that she got rapped or the actuall rape itself, it was the fact that she didn't have anyone to talk to and just be with when she needed someone the most, the wrost moment in her life. Just go spend some time with her, unfortunatly the ****ing prick has done what he's done and theres nothing you can do about it, unless ofcourse you get a few minutes to have a "chat".

I'm sorry if I'm not answering your question but just go spend some time with her and give her a shoulder to cry on dude.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh mate i aint usin the forums as a shrink.. but yeh its just pretty bad that this goes on. never really notice till it hits close to home huh.

the guys that do this, should be left to live out a long life- minus that one appendage. *CHOP!*

eh.. but yeh i'm there for her, and will always be(as you do). since we chums anyway. poor thing.

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
I honestly don't know how anybody who could do that sort of thing and still be okay with themselves. People like that don't deserve to have any genitals, nor do they deserve oxygen! They are a waste of atoms that could serve a better service to the world by being manure.

And yeah mate, all you (or anyone else, for that matter) can do is be there for someone who has had something like this happen to them, and hope that you get to 'talk' to the guy who did it... Or that he gets abducted by aliens and anally probed continuously until the end of time itself. But getting to "talk" to the guy would obviously be more satisfying...

·
Banned
536 Posts
the messed up thing with this is you can kill the guy who raped the girl

...and it still doesnt change anything.. besides maybe make you feel abit better

still the scum must die

·
Registered
581 Posts
Just be there for her and be a mate. It'll be a big help in her getting through this.

Don't waste any energy on that guy, I believe in karma and he'll get bitten on the arse BIG TIME somewhere, sometime.

Hope she's OK and doesn't lose her faith in human nature. Cheers.......

·
Banned
536 Posts
some of them get theyres in jail

but now its so ****ed, so common for a pedofile to get bashed, they automaticlly get a check for 35grand after getting badly beaten, no court

·
pR()rN_*
1,966 Posts
just talk to her dude and get her to tell the cops every damn thing she can.
Low life scum like this tend to get away with it cause the poor girl is usually to scared/humiliated to say anything about it.

Some one would know something.
I know a low life named "Chad" tried to rape my missus (didn't though cause she's tuff) about a year before we started dating. I found out through a friend of a friend of a friend where he lived (infact his father was a cop!!!)
I'm not going to even hint at what I did here but let me say this.

THE most horrible thing about this shit and the scumm that do it is that no matter what you manage to do back to them it never changes what happened and will ultimatly never really help the victim.
I'm lucky because if "Chad" had actully raped her I'd be in gaol for killing the bitch.

Be there for her and make sure she does something about it rather than just getting depressed.

Don't care if this is a car forum this is the asylum so feel free to let it all go in here.
That goes for anyone!

·
کhậ۴ţ
682 Posts
It makes me ****ing sick.

it's everywhere. I brought this up in another thread just the other day.

one of my best ferind's had her virginity stolen from her. then the second time was not much better. then a few years later her drink gets spiked with fantasy/gbh, and it happens again.

wtf is wrong with people? FFS. I'm no ****en model, but i tell you what, it's easy too score a shag if thats all you want.

If i ever find out this guys name, and yes, she knows it (dick left an identifying document) then he'll be getting a visit from me and mr pinchbar.

God take pity on anyone i ever find bragging about anything remotley constituting rape, or date rape. They wont know what the **** hit them.

jmartion: I know where your at man. if you feel the need to really vent to someone, just send me a PM

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Sorry to hear it jmartion...one of the lowest acts that can be done. I hope you catch the bastard and string him up, or at least if you find him...make it known to his family and friends, and everyone around him that he is the lowest form of life on the planet.

But as already mentioned, be with your friend mate. This is where she needs you the most.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend jmartion and anyone else's friend who has experienced such a tragedy. I myself have never known anyone who has been in such a situation so I cannot say what I would or wouldn't do. But as everyone said be there for your friend, it'll be rough for them so they're gonna need your support. I have two younger sisters and worry about this kind of thing all the time. if you know the guys details, let EVRYONE KNOW who he is what he did. No punishment is sufficient for these bastards.

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
One thing to be learnt from ALL these bad experiances is not to accept a drink from anyone unless it is a sealed drink/bottle or you see it get poured infront of you.

This stuff is really common now & we have to stop it by letting everyone know not to accept drinks unless of course it is from someone you know.

jmartion, I am sorry to hear of this & good luck in tracking him down.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend and anyone else's friend, you just need to be there to give her some support.

Anyone that even considers rapeing someone is a ****ing scumbag, i hate hearing how often this sort of shit happens and the ****ing scumbags get away with it, there is no punishment that is severe enough for these scumbags.

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
Jamie, sorry to hear what has happened to your friend. These are worrying times, with more and more lowlife coming to the fore.
Between girls getting raped and old people getting bashed, one could almost not go anywhere without a minder.

As has been suggested here, i also believe the best thing is for you to be her friend and be there for her. If she is willing to talk and open up somewhat, it'll be a long way towards recovery. It is always hard to offer advise on matters that we have not personally experienced.
Hang in there and best wishes to the young lady.

Jon

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Jmartion, like most of the guys I am disgusted with the degenerates of our society that somehow believe they can take whatever they want when it suits them. Acts such as this are THE LOWEST form of abuse (barring molestation pehaps) that anyone can enforce on any other person. The physical scars will heal but the mental bruising endured in these brutalities can last years/even lifetimes.

I have seen first hand what can happen as a result of rape and molestation and it can be hard for the people around to understand how to help, as everyone else has mentioned the best thing you can do is be there for her no matter what, I recall many times when all i did was sat in silence while she sobbed, sometimes thats all thats needed is a presence of a friend.

Hearing these things makes my blood boil enough to want to smack the living suitcase out of these people (and I use the term people loosly). Just the other night Mrs Kooky was out on a hens night and one of the competitions they had was to ask guys for either a buisness card, condom or underwear (im not a real fan of these comps to start with, but anyway) well she walked up to 3 guys and asked and one of them said ill give you my underwear if you give me yours? she said NO it was a present from my husband, with hearing that he tried to take the rings off her fingers? then when she said NO again he grabbed her on the breast?

Now had i been there I would have ripped his ******* head off (well al least tried anyway) just for showing such disrespect for my lady, something i just wouldnt do to any girl.

Well ive crapped on long enough but this is a really sore topic for me and needed to vent.

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Sorry to read that mate..
If you ever see the s.o.a.b. call me & Ill take care of him, no questions asked

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you guys are champs. thanks for the kind words guys.

yeh it saddens me(and i imagine anyone/everyone) when ya hear about this crap, but hey.. its a fact of life. i'll just be there for the girl, since she needs her friends right now.

its bad when suddenly a girl doesnt want to be touched by anyone, but of course its understandable, given the situaton. it just shows how much she is affected but it. theres heaps of things that rape victims do because of the way they feel. but its worse when you see someone close to you go through all of that.

to be honest i havent given much thought to the bastard himself.. i just wanna make sure my friend is ok first up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts