Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how the modification bug started for you guys, whether it be aesthetics, performance mods, stereo or whatever..

It all started when I needed to replace my air filter. I had been reading about the K&N Filtercharger on the net, and since it never needs replaced I was sold and ordered one. Well, the little bit of extra power from it was noticable. I can say that because of K&N I am a performance modification freakazoid. Because of that I will be forever in debt to them because I now have a new hobby which keeps me away from taking these damned computers apart all the time! (my other "older" hobby)

So, how did the bug bite you?

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
I've been working on cars for about 14 years. and we started workin on tweaking and modding cars then.. so it's just carried on from them.

P

·
0 Posts
Haha, I remember after I bought my first car (my first probe), one day I noticed all of a sudden my car started sounding like a truck. It was LOUD but I liked it. I looked under and saw that I lost the endpipe from the muffler. It was rusted and it just fell off. I had a couple of wholes in it so it sounded very "sporty". I had to replace the muffler but I liked the sound so much I bought a Pacesetter cat-back. I loved the pacesetter. After I installed it it ran smoother, sounded a lot better and I felt a little performance-gain too. That was my first mod, now im on my third PGT...

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
the bug was called "probetalk.com" After seeing some of the modifications to other probe, i knew i had to do it too!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I got the bug because Ford Aus won't get us a descent engine to compete with the LS1 that sits in the engine bay of those nasty Holdens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing