Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, to change your title, the Info under your name go to your MY FF link button found on the top of any page on this site. Click on it then go into YOUR PROLIFE and then go to the CUSTOM USER TEXT, there is a box to the right, put in what you want (do not click check box) and then save the info! I suggest that you check out all of the options for you in your MY FF!

G

·
I'm not pro-life! LOL, he made a little typo in the original post.. he meant to say 'your profile' but said 'your prolife' instead. It might ask you to login first but other than that just do what he said and it's extremely easy to change.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
i dont have that still in mine.. ive got 52 posts and no change usertext.. i wonder if someone can look into it for me.. i let someone else see it and they didnt see it either... it should be right under sig and birthday right... but on mine there is nothing..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Jared, I know there are a few words that users cannot use. Let me check with John and get back to you.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Nylie said:
Jared, I know there are a few words that users cannot use. Let me check with John and get back to you.
thatll be great.. but i cant even access the change user text on my screen.. it just absent.. nothing..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Have you tried refreshing your screen? What did you want to do? I can access your profile.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Nylie said:
Have you tried refreshing your screen? What did you want to do? I can access your profile.
change the part under my name that says probemeber to something else.. like say.. whorebot..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Im not sure about the word whore. If you want, I can come up with something creative. How about that, for now at least?

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Nylie said:
Im not sure about the word whore. If you want, I can come up with something creative. How about that, for now at least?

ugly probe owner.... that one will do.. but will i ever be able to access that or do i have to be here so long to.. thanks

·
Cheerwine Connoisseur
19 Posts
I don't see anything saying custom user text either..Where exactly is it?

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
thanks nylie... ill have to repay u a favor one day...

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Nylie said:
Jared..anytime. Feel free to paypal me a million bucks if you want! :s6:
hmmm.. ill write u a check... lol

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
can we get our pt post counts... :s6: that would be cool.. how do u go to war.. i want to go to war...

G

·
jared r said:
can we get our pt post counts... :s6: that would be cool.. how do u go to war.. i want to go to war...
The war is long gone... it was a post war w/ gmforums.com

ff won :grin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts