Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jaguar X-Type
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, I read a mates book on Nitros last week and it had a section on how in the early days off Nitros, people used it to cheat in drags etc etc

Do they have marshalls witness the assembly of V8 SuperCar blocks ? Whats to stop HRT playing sneaky monkey and hiding some small doses of Nitros in the motor ?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
HRT Cheating

Am getting a little pissed about people saying HRT are cheating etc, If they are cheating and getting away with it then good on them, I am sure there wouldnt be a team in the pit lane that wouldnt use the cheat if they knew it. HRT are simply smarter and better than the rest and they deserved to win the race in my opinion. That's not to say I am happy about it, infact far from it.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
If any one says the officials are on the take , I'll rip they're bl**dy head off. All teams simply push the limits of the rules. If CAMS think they have overstepped the mark, the team gets thumped. :fmad:

·
Powered by HAD
1,328 Posts
Could be wrong (most probably :rolleyes:), but i've heard that HRT use an advanced computer controlled susspension that is too expensive for other teams to run with, and simply allows them to corner that little bit better.

I didn't take much notice of their tire wear but when you see HRT cars go around hell corner for example their stance is so much different to the others. Just my .2c

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Skaife prefers the rear to be really soft.

I wonder what comments that will bring.:D

·
Administrator
5,090 Posts
Re: HRT Cheating

BOF 351 said:
Am getting a little pissed about people saying HRT are cheating etc, If they are cheating and getting away with it then good on them, I am sure there wouldnt be a team in the pit lane that wouldnt use the cheat if they knew it. HRT are simply smarter and better than the rest and they deserved to win the race in my opinion. That's not to say I am happy about it, infact far from it.
I agree.I am pissed off that they won and Ford didn't but the reason they won is they did the job properly.(Bloody Skaife)They managed to keep out of trouble and in the final stages put on the pace and took the lead and kept the pace up without any mistakes and took the race.It's enough to give ya the sh!ts really.I just wish the Rat had been there at the end to take him on in the Ford as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts