Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
300km/hr in 5th gear / NT Catherine Highway lost my licence for 3 years $5000 fine.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh dang I've been busted...I thought I was on LS.1 (LOL)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was bored mate, so I went for a look at LS1. seems every Holden does 260km/hr over there. So I thought I would start a thread as well. I honestly thought I was at LS1. LMAO Mistakes do happen, honestly..(snigger)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean does this face look like it would lie....HHHAAAA HHAAAA HAAAAAAAAA....

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I was booked for dragracing and i was doing 120km/h in a 80km/h zone on Ballarat Rd in Sunshine.
I got a $350 fine and 4 months loss of licence :(
What really got me pissed off was that the Cop was parked on the right side of my car and the car that i was racing with was on the left side so the cop pointed the speed camera at me and could'nt get a good view of him so i get busted and he drives home laughing :fmad:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as they say **** happens. but his turn will come, I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around.

·
Administrator
5,087 Posts
gms00 said:
I was booked for dragracing and i was doing 120km/h in a 80km/h zone on Ballarat Rd in Sunshine.
I got a $350 fine and 4 months loss of licence :(
What really got me pissed off was that the Cop was parked on the right side of my car and the car that i was racing with was on the left side so the cop pointed the speed camera at me and could'nt get a good view of him so i get busted and he drives home laughing :fmad:
Was there 2 cars in the photo cause I thought if 2 were in the photo then there is no way they can prove which one was doing the speeding and it gets chucked out.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I thought I was on Ford Forums too when I saw this thread....

(hey, what's that? Oh THIS is FF is it? Dang. Bugger. Oh dear.... Here comes that therapist again :nuts: :nuts: )

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wasn't booked, but I had my old XF up to 195 km/h before I ran out of straight road...but I don't think it had much left..

Haven't had a chance to take my ED out for a run cos I want to get it off the dial which would be about 220 km/h

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Big Block Ford said:

Was there 2 cars in the photo cause I thought if 2 were in the photo then there is no way they can prove which one was doing the speeding and it gets chucked out.
It was actually a speed gun not a speed camera which i wrote in my post. oopps :eek:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
My Very 1st speeding ticket some 15 years ago was doing a speed in excess of the posted limit.......

bastard did'nt clock me speeding just thought I was....

Oh well back then I just paid the fine... mind you it was a datsun200b so i was quite happy someone thought it was speeding!!:nuts:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Been booked once, 83km/hr in 60 zone, overtaking a slow saggy arsed VT:fmad: Can't remember how much the fine was for, $165 I think, and lost 3 points.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
JEM said:
Been booked once, 83km/hr in 60 zone, overtaking a slow saggy arsed VT:fmad: Can't remember how much the fine was for, $165 I think, and lost 3 points.
Now compare that to burnouts.... $350!!! :fmad:

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
a few years back i gained the interest of a highway patrol whilst doing 20k's over.... he did a u-turn and started chasing... when i got over the crest of a hill i turned off the road and hid behind some bushes.... i then proceeded to burst into fits of laughter as he drove straight past me..... how does one lose site of a orange renault 12?... oh and before anyone asks.. yes i got away with it :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts