Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been driving past this house lately and noticed an XB sedan under a carport that looked a bit dusty.All I could really see was the dual exhaust,which interested me a tad.The other night I drove past and it was out in the street.It looked pretty shabby with wide chrome 12 slotters and a seriously rusted front guard.It did however have a GT bonnet & grille so I went inside to ask if it was for sale.The bloke wasn't selling it,but he said I could have it for free if I helped him take the engine out!He now has his engine and trans sitting in his driveway and I have the following:GT bonnet,grille,driving lights and brackets,steering wheel,locking fuel cap,instuments,exhaust pipe panel,nine inch disc LSD rear end,LH & RH remote door mirrors,boot release,mint front bar with over riders,rear over riders,sill trim panel,a big hub 12 slotter that was in the boot and has never been on a car,complete with dress ring,a perfect crash pad,a clock,complete power steering with reco pump,a/c compressor,radiator and the 351 badges from the front guards.The car was a one-owner Fairmont and it appears that it may have been ordered to GT specs.The body was completely shagged,but all the good bits are useable.I reckon I got my money's worth for a change!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The nine inch is actually the one bit I don't need.It might be a bit sick but I know I can get $300 for it from Central Diffs.You can have it for that if you like,but you'll have to remove it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts