Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ex ea driver
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wanting to know how low can you go with out hitting guards and all that with 18" mags, Í was thining on king super lows but i was thinking they could be to low.
thanks Jason

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
i've seen an EF XR with 18" azzuro's and an EL GLi with the same rims, both were on superlows.
you should be fine as most are still 8" wide like 17's and will fit under the rear without hassle, front may need to be rolled out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i have no problems with mine, however i had to have the lip on the guards rolled flat. Not sure exactly how low mine is but you can click on link in sig. to see some pics. i think its as low if not lower than super lows

·
Registered
64 Posts
i was left with the choice of getting some nice rims the other week, 17" or 18", 18" were great he said for looks, but u would feel all the bumps and chip your teeth of you had it fully low, so i chose 17", abd a drop of 2", good enough, drives great, but it's an EA, i saw a EF with the same wheels the other day, it didn't suit, I complain too much

·
Serving Defect #3
1,108 Posts
You will definetly need to roll the guards if you want 8 inch wide wheels on the front, i run 235's on 7.5 wide rims and they still scrape the inside of the guard and mine are rolled, I am on superlows as well

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
fordfan351 said:
I am on superlows as well
Is that what you like to call 45mm off the ground lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts