Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Find that even though there are many many different forums here on FF, you still stay mostly in the probe Section?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Without a doubt! I do wonder into other forums, and since Im a mod, Im curious to see what others are up to...but my home area on FF is the Probe/Mod section.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Oh wow, there ARE other Probe-related sections other than the Sacramento area...........who knew? :rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I tend to stay in "Probe-land" too. I also check frequently on the mod forum to see whats happening, and if I run out of topics and I still have time I go to the Off Topic and a few other places, but that only happens once in a blue...

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
You mean there's other sections? :p

Since I only own a Probe, I don't go by the others at all.

S

·
0 Posts
Dan [Sac] said:
Oh wow, there ARE other Probe-related sections other than the Sacramento area...........who knew? :rolleyes:
I just figured that out myself;)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I go and look at the Mustang, T-Bird, and Cougar forums. Of course my main area is the Probe section.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
well, since i've owned three different fords now and have driven quite a few others, i'm all over the place. ;)

still, if i had my preference and it were a bit more active, i'd be all over the mustang sections.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I check out the Taurus, Ranger, and Minivan sections sometimes, why? Because they all have the same engine that my car does and we can swap ideas with each other. I also check out the Focus area ONCE in a while. The General Discussion area also.

·
Hardcore Canuck MIPOC!
52 Posts
I stay in probe land, and have viewed the Bronco F150 forums once.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts