Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just scored myself a pair of front superlow kingsprings new for 50 bucks on ebay.
Any ideas on how much the rears will be?

Does anyone have a front k-mac caster/camber kit fitted to their falcons and how much are these?

Thanks,
Pete

·
Banned
555 Posts
to get superlows brand new youll pay about 100-105 and xfs have ajdusatble camber more than enough for 2,5 inch lowering job, all u do on xfs is fit them with heavy duty camber bolts if they havent already got them so pot holes dont throw out your alignment.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What place sells them for that price TyreToaster? Sounds cheap as i thought i was loking at more like $150 for the rear pair.

Pete

·
XR Driver
184 Posts
Suspension City sells them cheap I got myn for $100 a pair

Suspension City

41 Provost St North Melbourne 3051
(03) 9329 5133

·
Banned
555 Posts
i get almost all my springs from pedders, $150 is reatail price some places might give you the trade price even without the trade order.

·
Proud Ford Owner
799 Posts
Jesus you Aussie boys are lucky, here in New Zealand the cheapest I can find brand new King Super Lows is $105 vper corner. Anyone know of a better price in New Zealand?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Auto barn is ordering the rear superlows in for me. $113 which sounds pretty good to me. They have a special on springs now and i didnt even know. Normally about 130 they said.
Now where do i get a spring compressor from.............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts