Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

how are ya?

i'm just wondering how much i could sell my car for as i have no idea what its worth!

specs are:
- 1976 ZG Ford Fairlane 500
- 302 V8 <reconditioned>
- column-shift auto <reconditioned>
- Air con <regassed>
- Dual 2" exhaust all the way through
- Perfect interior and exterior
- 225/60/14 wheel <look small but hey it drives>
- pioneer 3150 headunit with pioneer 6x9's, 2x boxed pioneer 12" subs, boss 800watt amp.
- stock AM radio <if ya want it>

thats about all i can think of!, i'm just after a rough price that i could go on!

thank in advance
fx02

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if it was a ZF and came with the 351, I would run to brizzie to buy it off you. ZG 302's are fairly common, in N.S.W anyway. Average price starts at about $1700 to about $5500 for a spanker. I really can't offer much more than that. Sorry.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pics yet!, i have taken photos but i need to get them developed and scanned in!.

the colour is a silver/grey colour. i dont see many falcon/fairmont/fairlanes this colour either.

My comments didnt show up but the engine is reconditioned, the air con regassed and the auto reconditioned. It is in good condition for its age. but it aint gonna win you any show prizes in its current condition. Looks pretty much stock standard, except the dress rims have been removed and the black hubs are exposed giving the car the tough ass look!

thanks for your replies guys! spread the word... someone may just be interested!

fx02

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Fx02
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing