Ford Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Now boostless :-(
695 Posts
Re: 14.7 & bumpers

Westkoast, i live in a country area where the roads aren't very good, that's why the bumpers hang down a bit.

Holdenh8er, i reckon that EA would be up around the 200kw mark, although he's probably changed the diff, computer etc. to get more speed.

·
FastFords.org Owner
141 Posts
a mate of mine has ran a 14.9 in a EA with cam, exhuast, XR valv springs, custon cold air intake, 5sp manual and 3.23diff gears. He's pushing out about 185 odd KW ( he sits level with a 185kw Clubsport with an Exhuast)

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Well I dont know about the rest of australia but I do definitley know that EA's are fairly pricey up here, for a pretty average one that has a few lil dents and scratches, over 250000k's, poorly fitting bumpers and a pretty crusty interior go for $4k. That's pretty much the price at all dealers. Then if you come across a good one or a manual multi-point expect around $5k

Buying privately is a bit of a gamble I think, at least if u buy from a dealer and they say they've done so and so to the car u can actually get the receipts and all for it if u ask, plus you get the warranty, revs certificate and so forth as well.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts