Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post would give a good idea of how old the owners of different models are. Its also a good chance to start posting and get to know each other a little bit.

So here it goes, I just turned 20 and im a proud Probe owner and big Ford enthusiast. And you?

(Hope this is the right place for this post)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
31yrs. old, I love the classic cars and muscle cars of the 50's- early 70's most of them Fords.

·
Mod/Multicar Member
149 Posts
i'm 33 and a fan of old cars. i dont care for todays cars. i am a big fan of old fords, and hudsons. my next resteration project is gonna be a hudson. that is if i dont run acrossed a ford first.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
31, 33 and 20 hmmmmm... Im starting to feel a little young :). Thanx guys, keep em coming!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And Im starting to feel too young... Come on now theres gotta be someone on this board younger than 20...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Tang Pgt said:
Now you'll feel a little younger. I'm 31 too.

Damn where did all that time go. It seems like yesterday I was 25 :(
Feels like I just graduated High School yesterday. I'm glad though, to see people around my age.:D

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
33 here. I like MANY Cars. Daily driver i admit is a 94 LT1 Caprice cop car....Wife drives the Marquis.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like Im the youngest so far... Anyone not 30-33 besides me? Come on guys, I feel like a freaking kid here :D Glad you guys like these polls though...

·
Taurus Member
36 Posts
Well I am 19, I turn 20 on July 29th this summer. Looks like I am the youngest huh? Oh well. I think it is funny how people always look at me and say, "you drive a taurus." They laugh and joke, but then I ask if they wanna see what a slightly modded family sedan can do and most of the time I end up handing someone their A$$. Mostly import drivers and such. I am glad to own and drive a fine Ford automobile. Personally I love the comfort and space inside the taurus, and with the 24V Duratec engine on my side, I can usually run with the best of them.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally!! Thanks for posting Mike, Im already feeling a little better among the "adults" :). Any more kids around? :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My 6 year old nephew gave it to me for my birthday, he told me to put it my car for car shows, and it's been there ever since:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And I just happen to like the little guy...Pikachu rules!!!!!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Kids today, with they're crazy haircuts and the Pokeman stuff.:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh man not AGAIN! You guys will try to turn all my threads into a whorefestival wont ya... :mad:

:):D;)
Oh thats true... I was just told this: "no need to try, they already ARE whoreposts..."

:D

·
STANGPOWER.COM
23 Posts

Ian

·
SHO Member
13 Posts
33 Here, been a Ford man since I could say car. Suprsed too at the median age of people. :)

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
About this Discussion
117 Replies
68 Participants
ZH_302
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing