Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to be content with coming over here and posting a gay story..... Fraud i want 1 (aka. hsv*storm) had to run back to his little gay friends and show them all the tremendously clever deed he had done.... well he even posted a link !!!! WOW.

shame shame shame... oh well thats life.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Yes that is truly sad. Everything seemed ok between the 2 boards until now... there alwys has to be one person to ruin somethinng for the rest.. :thumbdown:

·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My my, so tender.

I dont think so..... serious mm maybe... mature mmm definately.

shouldnt you be hangin wit your siiiick maates and comparing exhaust tips or something???

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Yeah go and get your LS1 'hipo 6' I mean V8 exhaust note to sound like something resembling a 'V8'.:nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
eb_5litre said:
Fraud i want 1 (aka. hsv*storm) had to run back to his little gay friends and show them all the tremendously clever deed he had done.... well he even posted a link !!!!
Pretty hard for a link to work if the threads not there any more... :D

BTW Fraud.. you're on notice.. be good and we'll be good to you, phuck us around and you're history... got it?? :fmad:

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
I don't knwo guys - I've met HSV*Storm on a couple of occasions and this just doesn't strike me as being his style ...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Hobbes said:
I don't knwo guys - I've met HSV*Storm on a couple of occasions and this just doesn't strike me as being his style ...
I hope you're right mate.. I'm just going off eb's original post..

·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i cant be definately sure it is hsv*storm... but just after that thread was posted here, it was posted on ls1 by hsv*storm.

after someone asked it was him ... he said it wasnt but had a smiley face after it.

If it wasnt hsv*storm then consider this an apology.

M

·
0 Posts
eb_5litre said:
not to be content with coming over here and posting a gay story..... Fraud i want 1 (aka. hsv*storm) had to run back to his little gay friends and show them all the tremendously clever deed he had done.... well he even posted a link !!!! WOW.

shame shame shame... oh well thats life.
Please explain?

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
yeah that makes 3 of us....thats why im replying to this post 1 week later

1 - 20 of 20 Posts