Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I had the day from hell today. Huge pressure at work, not feeling well and generally stressed.
So I thought I'd go for a drive tonight. Had to pick a few things up from the shops anyhow.
So off I toddle, drive down Morris Road in Hoppers and FLASH! Caught going about 5kms over the limit. OK. so now I'm pissed off big time!
Now me being me, I can't just let it go now can I? Steam coming out of my ears I drive to the shops, get what I need then head back to the tool in the camera car. Cuise past real slow and start abusing the parasite.

Hmmm, still not happy. So I turn around, park right in front of the flash, get out and give him a real mouthful. He looks away and pretends I'm not there. So I really start up.. I really hate these pricks! (TENIX - PRIVATE CONTACTORS NOT POLICE)
Get back in the car, up to the next turn, big smoking burnout and head back again. Set the speedo at 68, stick the finger up and wait for the flash... this is 1 pic I'm going to buy! :wnc:

So, 2 tickets, about $250 out of pocket, 2 points and a strange contentment later, I'm back home.

Now, wonder how long I can dick them around for a court date? Any suggestions on how to give them the most headache for my buck?

Rant off!

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
sorry casper but i laughed my ass off at that :HAHA: fantastic, wish I could have seen that

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Shane, you've just made my day. Remember to have that picture framed up okie dokie?

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha, I'm calming down now and realising I just blew $250! [email protected]!!!, what was I thinking? Just saw red!
Bloody Tenix contractor scumbags! I just hate them all so much!

·
3,949 Posts
TIKFD6 said:
So you just joining the growing number of Heathcote Victims.
fingers are crossed i have missed this list!!

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
It's not the MONEY it's the PRINCIPAL .......... just keep telling yourself that

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
:chainsaw:

·
3,949 Posts
how long do they take to arrive??

·
3,949 Posts
phew i may have missed it....

hey don't forget to scan the pic when u get it...

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No_Boundries said:
Actually a reasonable way to spend $250. Have it framed and I may have a lot of sentimental value later on.
It will, but I'd rather not have to pay either.

Anyone want to set up the "Casper and a mental blow out and went nucking futs" fund?

4 kids need to eat :fraz:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Casper mate, After having a similar day at work this story really made my day in fact my whole damn week. I saw one this morning at around 5 past 6 on Mitcham Rd. The scumbag, pooring down rain at the base of the hill drop. I noticed him though and drove past him in disgust at about 5 km/h. *sigh* you just can't win. PLEASE post this pic once you receive it, should be good for another laugh.

·
2,922 Posts
Just a song for you Casper... by REM

"It's been a bad day, please don't take a picture...." ;)

Take it easy mate, have a good one, hope you're feeling better soon!

Cheers... Tim

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I feel sorry for you Shane, although at least you ended on a bit of a high....can't wait to see the picture.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts