Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I wasn't able to make it out to the party at fiesta island... My intentions were good but the verdict came out a little too late and I wasn't able to get the day off from work... I had to work 12 to 7:30... FYI I need to know by a week from the thursday before because that's when my manager does the schedule for the following week... Hopefully I can make it out to the next meet... My newest coworker just got a probe, a 90-92 GL greyish silver (not as nice as mine though) I don't think she'll be interested in SCPOC tho, it doesn't seem like her thing... And guess what? I recently got my first speeding ticket :( It blows BIGTIME!!! I have to go to court this month and pay 104 dollars plus the 20 for traffic school... Oh well, I guess that's what I get huh???

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
yup, that's what ya get! ;)

anyhow jen, you could have still made it. stacey and i didn't get there until 8 and we didn't leave until well after 2am! :)

there was plenty of food and booze still floating around, plus we had the cake late too!

ya missed out girl! :thumbdown:

anyhow, the next meet is in monterey. check the posts in this forum about it because it's happening in two weeks (18-19th).

J

·
0 Posts
yeah i would have gone to the party too. But i blew my waterpump and took a week to fix my car and put it back together. but its all done now and my car runs like a champ. ill be going to the mod day meet and probally bring my ps2 and gt3. unless damon brings his

JD

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
if you bring yours, i will bring mine too. we can link the two via the firewire connection, but we'll need two tv's! :)

J

·
0 Posts
can u use any fire wire cable or do i have to have a special one from sony? also ill bring a extra tv but its not going to be big and i have to find my RF Swith becasue the TV ill bring wont have S-video. I wish i could bring my 36" TV but there is now way in hell. Does Gil Star have an extra TV with S-video or just regular AV Cables hook ups. ill bring all that stuff but i need to know if this is possible if not ill just bring my memory card.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i have an a/v plug in for the ps2. bought it while i was in oklahoma.

yes, you can use any firewire cable. it doesn't have to be sony specific. :)

i think gil's got a tv with s-video, so one of us will still be able to hook up okay. if not, that's okay with me. i use regular rca plugs to hook mine up anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts