Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello,

More proof they are cheats, I would like to see the holden's burn....They really do seem desperate. Why dont they admit they make a product second to Ford ? Ford has won everything to win, holden have to cheat to win a V8 race.

Weazle

·
Miss ford
10 Posts
What can i say.. still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth!....they are going to get one hell of a reality check this year when they all sniff the fumes of the fords...still gonna give prick kelly a serving from my bitter mouth at Barbagello i gave HP a invite but heard that all the Animal transport trucks are already booked so i think thats unlikley...LOL...:driver:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Weazle said:
Hello,

More proof they are cheats, I would like to see the holden's burn....They really do seem desperate. Why dont they admit they make a product second to Ford ? Ford has won everything to win, holden have to cheat to win a V8 race.

Weazle

Gee mate you must be really pissed that the new Holden VE is the number one selling car in Australia , just remmeber who is the biggest car company in the world i will give you a tip it isnt ford there the 5th biggest, General Motors is the biggest and what ever the general whats he gets ok well you guys are so use to losing you wont be dissapointted again this year when the General wins the championship again .

·
Registered
917 Posts
highwaypatrol said:
Gee mate you must be really pissed that the new Holden VE is the number one selling car in Australia , just remmeber who is the biggest car company in the world i will give you a tip it isnt ford there the 5th biggest, General Motors is the biggest and what ever the general whats he gets ok well you guys are so use to losing you wont be dissapointted again this year when the General wins the championship again .
gm is not the largest , now let me guess you are a wannabe .. but we wont let you own a ford now take a reality check sunshine .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Holdens pathetic,

Dont call me mate, I am not nor ever would be. I was talking holden, not GM. Even GM dont win world rally's, as I said ( or wrote ) before, Ford has won everything. How many people in Mensa have a holden ? GM have made some good cars, holden may have, but if they did, they didnt sell them to anyone ! And I havnt driven one.

Weazle

·
Registered
11 Posts
highwaypatrol said:
Ok buddy, lets rock, your sending me more of this S**T ..........

Dear mickarnz,

highwaypatrol has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Did Rick Kelly deserve the win? - in the Ford Racing Across the Globe forum of Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks and Cars.

This thread is located at:
http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=143931&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Well i hope you enjoyed your stay here at the ford forum MICKARNZ , cuz you have broken the rules thats why you fool i emailed you :booty: :wank2:

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks and Cars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.fordforums.com/subscription.php?do=usub&t=143931

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.fordforums.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

·
Miss ford
10 Posts
Lets just say for the record Highwaypatrol is a real true [email protected]#KH#&D...and if he cant figure that out then that explains it all! he is trying his hardest to offend us in the FORD FAMILY..but its not working with his vulgar comments in relation to children he is sick and i think its time for the Administrator to pull the pin on him!....He is too gutless to take us up on the offer of meeting at the V8S..he probably cant even afford the ticket to get in. Ask your Mamma for your weekly allowance! maybe if your a good boy she might let you out to play with the REAL MEN!.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Please ban me just so i dont have to listen to that guy protening to be a chic miss ford but just remmember who the 2006 V8 SUPERCAR CHAMPION IS AND WILL BE AGAIN THIS YEAR AS LONG AS THAT GAY FORD DRIVER CLOWNDES DOESNT TRY AND PUSH HIM OFF THE TRACK AGIAN

·
Miss ford
10 Posts
Well it explains it all Highwaypatrol ..YOUR GAY! thats why youve been sending me private messages..OHHHHHH.. for the record Miss Ford stands for GIRL....You are a very confused man and your new profile pic prooves it!..LOL...LOSER.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello,

The last 2 posts have made my day, after a bad week. I drive a holden for my job, my Falcon for pleasure, and when the holden breaks down. Quite often come to think of it......I can accept that not everyone likes Ford's, but as a guest here people should show some respect.

Back to racing, Craig has been robbed a few times, I think some rules need to be changed. Kelly may have won, but should have no points as he took out the competition.

Both Ford and holden are US based companies, why does holden get more breaks than Ford ? ( I wont add a pun about break downs ) A Falcon team would be banned, why not holden ? Who uses Toll that can change ? Vote with your freight

My view.

Weazle

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Weazle said:
Hello,

The last 2 posts have made my day, after a bad week. I drive a holden for my job, my Falcon for pleasure, and when the holden breaks down. Quite often come to think of it......I can accept that not everyone likes Ford's, but as a guest here people should show some respect.

Back to racing, Craig has been robbed a few times, I think some rules need to be changed. Kelly may have won, but should have no points as he took out the competition.

Both Ford and holden are US based companies, why does holden get more breaks than Ford ? ( I wont add a pun about break downs ) A Falcon team would be banned, why not holden ? Who uses Toll that can change ? Vote with your freight

My view.

Weazle
To be honest I don't think that it is because it is a Holden in this case but more because it is HRT. This the team with the biggest fan base and is huge as far as V8 supercars goes. I think if it was one of the lower ranked Holden teams then they would not have been given the chances that HRT have had.

I think Ford has been progressing quite well over the last couple of years and they now have the best driver line up that we have seen for a long time.

FPR have started to fire quite well and with Steven Richards and Frosty as drivers I feel they will be a top running team this season.
SBR's James Courtney now has a year under his belt in V8's and I'm sure we will see more of what he is capable of and the same goes for 888's Jamie Whincup.

Clipsal will be our first chance to see how they stack up and I can't wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Coming from a Yank, my boy and I love the V8 Supercar series when Speed Channels shows it but If HRT and the Tolls teams broke the rules then that is it. Just look what happened to Micheal Waltrip racing and Toyota got at Daytona this year. NASCAR kick the cr#@ out of them for cheating.
Keith

1 - 20 of 27 Posts