Ford Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
keithv said:
Coming from a Yank, my boy and I love the V8 Supercar series when Speed Channels shows it but If HRT and the Tolls teams broke the rules then that is it. Just look what happened to Micheal Waltrip racing and Toyota got at Daytona this year. NASCAR kick the cr#@ out of them for cheating.
Keith
Nice to see it has a fan base over there too Keith.

We are not quite sure what rules or if any have been broken in regards to this yet but it sure seems dodgy when they havn't been able to satisfy the officials with the correct paperwork yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, my boy has altism and racing is in his blood. He can name the all the teams and drivers with Wincupp being his favorite. I still don't know why Londes didn't see Kelly coming in that last race. More to the point was the fact the Stewards didn't do more to him. Keep us updated because we just saw the last race last week and it will be late summer before they show anymore.
Keith:teach:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Your son will be pleased to see James Courtney on pole position with Jamie Whincup right next to him in position 2 for the start of Round 1 the Clipsal 500 this weekend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm a Ford fan through an through, but I do hope that this ownership issue can be resolved without actually having to kick HRT out of the game. I guess TEGA are in a very difficult situation at the moment - do they kick out HRT and lose possibly the biggest fan base in the paddock? I know they should treat all teams the same, but we all want to see the sport grow and to not have HRT on the start grid can only erode the fan base. Will be interesting to see the judgement in a few hours time...

I still think there is more to the Toll HSV / Walkinshaw/ HRT relationship than what TEGA realise. watch this space....

·
Registered
31 Posts
highwaypatrol said:
just remmeber who is the biggest car company in the world i will give you a tip it isnt ford there the 5th biggest, General Motors is the biggest and what ever the general whats he gets
Yeah, like mulit BILLION dollar losses, job lay offs, factory closures, car designs that are outdated before they're even launched, and absolute commercial failure??!! Wake up and smell the coffee sonny. The General is dying. It's just a matter of time.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts