Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is a vehicle that I want...I think the Chevrolet SSR is a bigger version of this. :shrug:

Australian Car Directory Maloo Story

Here are some facts...

6.2-litre Corvette LS6 engine
350kw power on tap = Roughly 469hp
20 Inch Magnesium Wheels

The HSV Maloo was put together in a short 4 months. I know a lot of people don't like the idea of an "El Camino" type vehicle...but oh well, to all their own, this vehicle rocks! This is the car for me, once I move to Australia or win the lottery.heh

G

·
That's sweet... It seems I have found a fellow aussie defector like myself.

I think Vic will like that car/truck

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
No No No and NOOOO.

I cant have you guys liking the dark side it just isn't on. Have a look at these pictures

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
The XR8 Pursuit 250 Ute is the ultimate in ute power and performance.
In addition to the standard XR8 features such as Supercab, air conditioning, cruise control, ABS, LSD and 6-stack CD, Pursuit 250 features the following:

Tickford enhanced 250kW 5.6 litre V8 engine
Heavy duty Tremec 5-speed manual OR optional 'adaptive shift' automatic transmission
Premium brakes with huge grooved front and rear discs and Bosch ABS
18 X 8 inch alloy rims with high performance Dunlop SP9000 tyres
Unique bodykit including front airdam spoiler, side skirts and rear bumper
Optional hard tonneau cover with rear spoiler
Optional Brembo brake package
Leather seats, Momo steering wheel and gear knob

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
HSE2 said:
No No No and NOOOO.

I cant have you guys liking the dark side it just isn't on. Have a look at these pictures
Good to see you on the job keeping these probe guys on the straight and narrow and away from the dark side, should we dig up some pics of the sony xplod XR8 with 350 Kw in that beautiful gold colour for them to drool over?? :s6: :s6:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Good to see you on the job keeping these probe guys on the straight and narrow and away from the dark side, should we dig up some pics of the sony xplod XR8 with 350 Kw in that beautiful gold colour for them to drool over?? :s6: :s6:
Good thinking, I have about 50 of those so I will scan a few later.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Good job Hse and DK. Always good to see you Aussies venturing over here and teasing us with cars we'll never get. Thanks. hehe.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Nylie said:
Good job Hse and DK. Always good to see you Aussies venturing over here and teasing us with cars we'll never get. Thanks. hehe.
Here's some more... we have the Sony Xplod XR8, with 350Kw stroked windsor :s5

The Engine:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts