Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive talked to several people about this, and they know no more than me. I crave acceleration in my car, and its not giving me any. My car is so slow off the line. I know its a 3spd auto which sucks, but still, there has to be something i can do to get this thing off the line faster. I recently got BFGoodrich Comp T/A's put on, 4 of them, thinking if i got new tires, that would help. Well, im sure it did, but nothing to noticable. I mean, im getting blown away by like Dodge Omnis and Plymouth Reliants. Whats up with that? its embarrasing. Its a 4 cyl, but it should still perform better i think. If anyone can tell me anything, PLEASE DO!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!!!! thank you guys so much!

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts

Dude, I can provide you with LOTS of pointers.......are you still trying to sell your car?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont really have it advertised anymore, but if anyone gives a good enough offer i might. please help out with my acceleration dilema! the car has so much going for it. i am lookin at aeroforms body kit for it. i had them send me an information packet in the mail and a price, and im really interested. so if anyone offers me about 3000 id probably get rid of it. but please help with acceleration ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts