Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHAHAHA here is the latest picture of guy sebastion..

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
hahaha lol... looks like michael jackson too back in the ol days!! prob sound better than them both too! :p

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
hmm MaD_WoG this is verging of the daft side of a unconfortable area, I don't wish to say nasty jokes about you so I suggests in the interests of commonsense you remove this post.

·
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
huh? its funny, if anyone finds it offensive, i applogise..... and i will remove it then....

·
Ride like the Wind
631 Posts
I agree mad_wog, you shouldn't be so critical.
Someone has obviously put a lot of work into doing this portrait of the great man himself and I am sure if it was your life-like drawing that you wouldn't like it criticised like this, it really is a work of art, just look realness of it!
LOL - good one.

·
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
barefoot, i dont understand ur post?

·
Ride like the Wind
631 Posts
it is quite obviously a portrait of Guy, I mean just look at the likeness, if you put it next to him you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, therefore by laughing at it you are in fact laughing at the artist.
Just some of my twisted sarcasm.

Not even my Dad understands, we walked past a grog shop called "Birkdale Cellars", and I said to Dad, "I didn't know you could sell whole suburbs." He didn't get it though

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
Starscream said:
hmm MaD_WoG this is verging of the daft side of a unconfortable area, I don't wish to say nasty jokes about you so I suggests in the interests of commonsense you remove this post.
wheres your sense of humour?
Iv noticed you have alot to say to a few people only trying to have a bit of fun. Lighten up man, a jokes just that, a joke! nobody is having a go at you so its all good.

·
a little bit sideways
1,258 Posts
MaD_WoG...that is so cruel.

i laughed my tits off.

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
im a automatron sorry . I lost my sense of humour when I was 3. Just thought Id be a Elliot Goblett impression. Yes it is rather funny especially the lips.

·
Registered
738 Posts
where's the "fro"?
Portaits like these will be rare as he will be working at maccas in 12 months after his 15 minutes of fame as an Australian Idol expires and no-one will want his photograph anymore.

·
Munch Munch Rice 4 Lunch
594 Posts
sometimes its nice to live in a cave, why can't i go to sleep and wake when the world has realised the error of reality TV.
it just goes to show you that people in general will watch whatever is put on in front of us.

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
RevHeadRon said:
sometimes its nice to live in a cave, why can't i go to sleep and wake when the world has realised the error of reality TV.
it just goes to show you that people in general will watch whatever is put on in front of us.
Unfortunately it's only going further downhill...

·
a little bit sideways
1,258 Posts
XRated said:
Unfortunately it's only going further downhill...
and faster than we realise.

·
More horsepower required
612 Posts
Starscream said:
Go back to watching Oprah Winfrey. You need to get a sense of humour or start drinking more beer.

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
I don't watch Oprah Winfrey shes a yankee. I do listen to John Laws now theres a decent guy If only he'd could run the country. I suggest in the interests of commonsense you never challenge a country boy to a drinking contest after all we're all recovering alcoholics with athletically trained livers.

I thought Id be funny if I defended Guy Sebastian deliberately and see everyones response. Looks like I fooled you and a few others as well. The only TV I watch is NBN News and the Simpsons ooh and Inspector Rex.
Guy Sebastian is nothing more than a pathetic creation of Channel 10
spindoctors to copy of some American franchise aimed at a bunch of self serving pretentious grrrr selfish consumerist teeny boopers who would follow lemmings of a cliff face if it was fashionable.

I've done better renditions of wind beneath my wings in the outhouse whistling dixie at the same time. Maybe I should go for Australian Idol- the Mongrel Edition.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They should bring back those Guy Subastian biscuits they used to have. I think they used to be called gollywogs or something.

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Sagerian said:
They should bring back those Guy Subastian biscuits they used to have. I think they used to be called gollywogs or something.
I havent seen them for a while, but last I heard is that they had to change the name because it had 'wog' in it and people considered it to be racist. But yeah, they were pretty yummy...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Am i missing something in this thread or what?
No deleteed or edited posts just weird posts that are of very little to do with the post directly above it.
Can't stand that damn hair. Don't watch OZ idol but saw some of the world idol and he sang terrible and ppl still thought he was the best.. OMG.. get real.
Whatever happened to bardot? (no, i don't really want to know)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts