172 Posts
:hy:

:cheer:

:clap: :clap:

Gotta love sex in the probe :hungry:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I tried to have sex in my Probe once....at 6 foot 1 it was a bit difficult to say the least.

I finnaly just bent her over the hood.

·
Probe GT Member
21 Posts
that back seat is too damn small.

ended up in the front passenger seat.

good times.

still, thats one way to kill the mood.

P

·
0 Posts
Wait..

I'm 6'3" and my gf is 5'11". While we have not had sex in the rear of the probe I can say this.

With the rear seats folded down adn the cargo area cover removed there is more than ample room (before I had my RSTB) to have 2 people back there on top of one another.

Position the bottom person w/ their head between the seats (with 2 people's clothes as a pillow) and then you'll be able to lay out w/ no problems. The top person fits fine. NO PROBLEMS

·
Probe Member
8 Posts
Probe 2C said:
Wait..

I'm 6'3" and my gf is 5'11". While we have not had sex in the rear of the probe I can say this.

With the rear seats folded down adn the cargo area cover removed there is more than ample room (before I had my RSTB) to have 2 people back there on top of one another.

Position the bottom person w/ their head between the seats (with 2 people's clothes as a pillow) and then you'll be able to lay out w/ no problems. The top person fits fine. NO PROBLEMS
LOL, looks like you've thought about this one abit!

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
Probe 2C said:
Wait..

yeah that works very well and is actually very comfortable!!!! :hy:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
i had the perfect car a while back.. i had no back seats... seatbelts or nothing.. :s6: at one time i had no passenger seat either.. when u posted this on PT i thought u said u where caught having sex in the phone.. ofcourse i wasnt sober that night.. :MUha: :beerchuge:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Blk95PGT said:

yeah that works very well and is actually very comfortable!!!! :hy:
You BAD BAD girl! :noNO:

I think I'm in love....... :valintine :angel:

Hey Liz, I heard that 1st G's are best to play in....

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Front seat and back seat are not comfortable... Ill say that much
I did however find the front passenger seat to be the most uncomfortable, but I managed in the back seat (I think there is a stain back there now.... j/k, I think)

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Blk95PGT said:

Gotta love sex in the probe :hungry:
can u show me how much u like it :MUha: im conducting a survey..

:s6: :s6: :s6: ...

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
jared r said:

can u show me how much u like it :MUha: im conducting a survey..

:s6: :s6: :s6: ...

Yeah, youll have to show me too... because obviously I havent perfected it yet

But Show me first before Jared... :HAHA:

·
Registered
8 Posts
me and my girl friend did it all the time in the passanger seat just lay it back bender her over and doggy style there you go and i we did this every day during her luch break at a park while people jog around lol

later travis

·
Probe Member
8 Posts
importprobe said:
me and my girl friend did it all the time in the passanger seat just lay it back bender her over and doggy style there you go and i we did this every day during her luch break at a park while people jog around lol

later travis
Thats what Limo tint is for in the back windows :)

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
Vulcan Power said:

You BAD BAD girl! :noNO:

I think I'm in love....... :valintine :angel:

Hey Liz, I heard that 1st G's are best to play in....

oh yeah. I have not yet had the pleasure of a 1st gen....... :razz:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts