Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mustang GT Owner
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lets first start off saying..i have a hard time maintaing a girl. so i met up with a JV cheerleader from my school. we started to talk tonight and i asked if she does any drugs and she tells me YES..im like :wtf: so i ask her how many times..shes says every weekend i said what? she says mostly bud..so i continue to ask questions..then i ask what do u do on the weekends she says Party all weekend every weekend. so then i ask well if we get together will you quit.. "No, no one is worth that" im soo sad..shes sooo pretty. Im not that great looking..
When something like this comes along im supposed to grab it but im a christian and i feel strongly against this. im also a virgen yes..:shrug: i think my wife will like that when i marry. so what do i do guys? On the other hand i have a sophomore chick that "loves me" but i dont think i love her..and ontop of that she said "we are meant to be togehter" ahhh. im hurting guys...every day passes and its looking better and better just to live alone die alone. :shrug: Help me out.

heres the link to my briefcase..it has pics of me and my pony. comments are welcome.

The Sad and Confused
-Paul

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/pbrog...iez/lst?&.dir=/My+Photo+Album&.src=bc&.view=t
 

·
Morally Bankrupt
Joined
·
101 Posts
You sound like you are high school as you are interested in a JV cheerleader. If so that is OK, you will have plenty of time to spend on better girls than the missile twister that you described. If not you must be an over aged pervert and messing with HSGs will lead to nothing but trouble.
 

·
Mustang GT Owner
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Psycho Dad said:
You sound like you are high school as you are interested in a JV cheerleader. If so that is OK, you will have plenty of time to spend on better girls than the missile twister that you described. If not you must be an over aged pervert and messing with HSGs will lead to nothing but trouble.
Yea, im a junior and im 17 yrs old..LOL im not a perv..hehe..hey i havent laughed in an hour thank you.

anyothers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
To me, it sounds like you already know what you want to do. Sounds like religion is important to you...dont let one person change your views. Stick to your guns and itll pay off soon for you. Good luck.
 

·
Morally Bankrupt
Joined
·
101 Posts
OK, seriously. Are you sure that this chick is into drugs, or is she just fuller of shit that a Christmas goose? It is common for kids that age to talk a lot of crap that they don't mean. Maybe she just needs someone to talk to.
 

·
Mustang GT Owner
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Psycho Dad said:
OK, seriously. Are you sure that this chick is into drugs, or is she just fuller of shit that a Christmas goose? It is common for kids that age to talk a lot of crap that they don't mean. Maybe she just needs someone to talk to.
She seems like she is for real..im not sure tho..it sucks..sucks hard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
Dude, your still in HS why worry about such things. Go to differant church's of the same denomination as yours. Meet new people have fun being a good christian. Anyway if this girl partys like that stay away from her. Theres no telling what else she has done. Even though you might want to try to chage her, it won't work. That my man only happens in fairytales. This other one who loves you, you need to tell her how you feel. Even though the cheerleader sounds like my kind of gal. Good luck.....
 

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
Joined
·
276 Posts
girls who party and are on drugs are not stable and usually not faithful. if you want a fling, go for it.

if you are like me and want something to last awhile, i would pass.

who cares how hot she is?? go to the college campus and you can meet plenty of beautiful women who dont do any drugs. i run into them all the time at sdsu.
 

·
Pimp of the Nation
Joined
·
19 Posts
I'd poke the cheerleader **** and then poke the other one!
 

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
Joined
·
45 Posts
It sounds like you're not interested in a fling (good for you!), and she sounds like a ditz. If "nobody is worth giving up partying", then screw her (not literally of course). Eventually she'll come to realize the immense time she's wasting and the things she's missing out on by doing all that crap all the time.

Yea people say to have "fun" in high school, but partying every weekend is just dumb. So is doing drugs and drinking excessively.

Just forget about her. Find someone with a little more maturity who knows a bit more about what they want and you'll be much better off.
 

·
Mustang GT Owner
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx to everyones replies..well i went to meet her just for shits and gigles this morning before school she wasnt there..but then i passed her in the hallway with all her friends and one of em said "omg" and they started gigling..:shrug: i guess i can do better....once again thank you. i really dont want a fling..and i hate geting cheated on. i want something that will last.

-Paul
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
Blackmagicgt said:
Thanx to everyones replies..well i went to meet her just for shits and gigles this morning before school she wasnt there..but then i passed her in the hallway with all her friends and one of em said "omg" and they started gigling..:shrug: i guess i can do better....once again thank you. i really dont want a fling..and i hate geting cheated on. i want something that will last.

-Paul
.

that was very welll said..
 

·
Mustang GT Owner
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blackmagicgt said:
Ok, lets first start off saying..i have a hard time maintaing a girl. so i met up with a JV cheerleader from my school. we started to talk tonight and i asked if she does any drugs and she tells me YES..im like :wtf: so i ask her how many times..shes says every weekend i said what? she says mostly bud..so i continue to ask questions..then i ask what do u do on the weekends she says Party all weekend every weekend. so then i ask well if we get together will you quit.. "No, no one is worth that" im soo sad..shes sooo pretty. Im not that great looking..
When something like this comes along im supposed to grab it but im a christian and i feel strongly against this. im also a virgen yes..:shrug: i think my wife will like that when i marry. so what do i do guys? On the other hand i have a sophomore chick that "loves me" but i dont think i love her..and ontop of that she said "we are meant to be togehter" ahhh. im hurting guys...every day passes and its looking better and better just to live alone die alone. :shrug: Help me out.

heres the link to my briefcase..it has pics of me and my pony. comments are welcome.

The Sad and Confused
-Paul

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/pbrog...iez/lst?&.dir=/My+Photo+Album&.src=bc&.view=t
Is that all you think about is poking girls..:shrug: have you ever thought about their feelings after they find out u poked her and then her.??? i dont think the cheerleder would care...but then again she may, but i do know the sophomore girl would care..and honsetly i dont like hurting anyones feelings. :no:

-Paul
 

·
NMPOC Bouncer
Joined
·
67 Posts
Merlin said:
Women are evil

:s3


i second that and agree fully, you are only 17 and will learn there ways soon enough brace yourself and try not to be emotional
 

·
Mustang GT Owner
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanx guys..just made me mad someone without thinking would poke 2 girls..and not consider their feelings..i think the saying is funny..but if taken seriously its not.

-Paul
 

·
Resident Genius
Joined
·
378 Posts
Snorb93GT said:
It sounds like you're not interested in a fling (good for you!), and she sounds like a ditz. If "nobody is worth giving up partying", then screw her (not literally of course). Eventually she'll come to realize the immense time she's wasting and the things she's missing out on by doing all that crap all the time.

Yea people say to have "fun" in high school, but partying every weekend is just dumb. So is doing drugs and drinking excessively.

Just forget about her. Find someone with a little more maturity who knows a bit more about what they want and you'll be much better off.


I was going to say all of that! Well, most of it anyway. Read it again, it's good advice.

Good luck!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top