Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
NEPO / Probe LX Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had been talking to my friend at work for like a week or 2 about racing each otehr so we finally did it tonight, his car is pretty tight, he has chip,headers,exaust. anyways im bone stock but we thought it might be fun to race. so anyways im sitting at the light we are reving our engines waiting for the light to turn green i swear it felt like the longest wait at a light i have ever had. well the light turns green and i kind of hesitated for a split second b/c its my first race a little up tight, so i screw up and lanuch at like 2100 rpm and the tires squel like hell (he later told he saw a shit load of smoke from that haha) anyways i push down on the gas , he already had about a car lenght on me at start by second gear he was like a rocket, and then by third gear he was about 4 or 5 car lenghts and when i got to 4 th it was more, i wish i knew what speed i got up to but the damn speedometer dosnt work. after that we pulled into a parking lot and talked about it i had the biggest rush of addreanlin and was shaking a little

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
well a loss is just as good as a win... u now know what u need to do to beat him next time.. . knowing is half the battle..

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
theres plenty you can do to your car to make it faster.

I'm soon to be pushing the purge button when a ricer rolls up on me :)

Bow down to the 3.0 :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts