Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to this guy between classes tonight about cars. He wants to buy a nitrous kit from me so I let the fact that he is a total ricer slide this time.

Anyways, he has a civic and he was like "yeah i got modz" so i asked him what he was running. He told me he just got this cool supercharger from his friend for 250.00 and it was such a good deal and everything, but superchargers dont put out much power so he wanted n2o or "nosssssssssss" as he called it.

I was thinking to myself... Ive seen m90's go that cheap with high miles on them, but even those usually go for more than 250, so he has me interested. I was thinking at 250 maybe he was sold a junker because he should feel the boost of a supercharger without doubt. I ask him to show it to me later that night and after class we go pop his hood.

HE HAS A FRIGGIN TORNADO!!!! I had to try so hard not to die of laughter. A few spurts and giggles got out and I got the pleasure of explaining to him that he had a piece of junk obstructing his airflow.

Needless to say, he was royally pissed LOL Hopefully he will still buy a kit from me!!

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
OH MY GOD! That's the funniest shiznit that I've heard in a LONG TIME! $250 bucks!? Is he insane!? What kind of a car does he drive? That is SO funny, dude it looks like you really need to talk some since into him before he totally loses it! I'd show him the ropes so he doesnt look as stupid to someone else! Har! Har! Har!

·
Registered
198 Posts
arent those that cheap ass electric vacumm/supercharger?

you know the ones you can buy for less airflow?
and for $50.00??

serves him right trying to be rice :shrug:

gotta love those Honda owners

:s3

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Is this person is going to a tech school or college ? :crazy2: I have some beach front property in Arizona if he wants to buy a lot. That's one funny story, what a numb nut. :bash: :HAHA:

G

·
Okay fellows could somegive me a clue on what a Tornado is? And please don't call me a numb nut for not knowing or even here of this joke of a supercharger:shrug:

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
250 bones for a TORNADO...somebody got jacked...

·
Probe GT Member
19 Posts
A tornado is this circular piece of THIN aSS Tin can material, with a swerll in the center , which is supposed to spin or circluate the in coming air better .. BS BS BS .. Even tough the theroy is good , u Really shouldn't have anything in there to obstruct the air .

·
Probe Member
15 Posts
CeyJay26 said:
Okay fellows could somegive me a clue on what a Tornado is? And please don't call me a numb nut for not knowing or even here of this joke of a supercharger:shrug:
Ceejay, to make a long story short, besides what's above it's just a waste of money.....

·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
OMG!!! 250 Dollars!! Don't those things cost like 50 bucks?

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
OMG can we say retard? why sure we can retard!!!!!!!!!!!!that is some funny shit.I've seen some stupid people buy stupid crap but that i must say takes the cake.:D:D:D:s6: :eek:o1:

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
why dont you go ahead and give him the link to this thread so we can all make fun of him to his face (through his comp. screen)

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i finally stopped laughing about 5 minutes ago...

he wants to buy things from me because "im the shit" now.

I was like "thats right, I drive a ford" LOL

G

·
Alright kids get the facts straight

The tornado costs $69.95

:lol:

What a bufoon...

Here's an Idea... I'll cut up a pepsi can just like they did in the movie twister... then I'll put that in my intake and think it's a supercharger :grin:

I'm smart.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
:MUha: :fluffy:

im going to paint a rock gold and see if i can sell it to someone... :fluffy: about the same case..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts