Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roomate was taking a shower and i had to pee! so I looked around and low and behold there is a cup from lunch this afternoon! So I put two and two together. Peed in the cup then threw it out my window into the bush's. I;mnot pround but it sure did feel good!

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Otter???

Tsk Tsk, you should be ashamed of yourself J/K:p :s5

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
At least you didn't offer it up to him as a Mountain Dew afterwards.

And by "throwing it into the bushes" I hope you meant the whole cup. If not that's going to be a nasty mental picture everytime you see someone drink from it.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Sounds like something I did on a road trip once! hahaha Now lets hope those bushes don't die!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Sometimes you do what you have to do. But, I don't think I would have told anyone that.:s6:

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
On long bus trips in high school, we used to pee in Gatorade bottles. Then we'd close them and roll them to the front of the bus...:cheer:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah , when I went to see the ball drop in time square (the y2k drop!) there were tons of pee filled bottles rolling around. The police had the whole area set up in a grid, and if you left you lil box, you couldnt come back. So people who had a good grid box, rather than leave, would do that.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
whoring gone bad.. film at eleven,,, thats a new FOX speciall.. at 8 tonight.. lol.. :s6: :s6:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts