Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody has a rear motor mount for a GT, that they don't need. Mine is shot. :( Make an offer

I also am looking for the crankshaft postion sensor, number 2 I believe. Make an offer.

And if anybody has a 17" tires in either 225/45, or 235/45, make me an offer on them.

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
i ll have a old beat up motor mount as soon as i replace mine in the 93pgt winter car,

but then again i had offers of 60 bux for it! :-{

and u can get a new one for 96, so who knows,

hey since im posting here,

u know where i can get a not bent headlight housing?

and i should have my winter car on the road in 2 weeks, so we can meet then for the blocks!

and i miss pt, hehe

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, if i don't get one here, I'll probably end up with a new one, just to get it over with. But I need one soon, along with that sensor. I haven't gotten a chance to open the car up since I got it back to see what kind of improvement I've gotten. Too bad it was out of time for the dyno, or my numbers would have been higher. :angry:

As far as the headlight thing, I would give Sechrist a call, but not the U-Pull it side. try the other side. It'll cost more, but they might have it. I got a guage cluster for my car there, and they had it in stock, in a room somewhere.

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
oh yeah there is another junk yard by sechrist that is u pull it with 3 2nd gens,

cheap to ,

its call murphrys,

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where is it! I need to go there!!! Any GT's?

·
Mazda MX6 Member
14 Posts
If you can wait till I swap mine I'll sell it to you. I'm getting mine from PGT91 and as soon as I pull the old one I'll fill it and sell it to ya.

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
thecause17 said:

I also am looking for the crankshaft postion sensor, number 2 I believe. Make an offer.

What do you mean crankshaft postion sensor number 2?

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly what I said. CKPS#2. It throws code 2 on my ECU. The wires on it got frayed and crossed, ruining the sensor. Sensor #1 will throw Code 4.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts