Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is zappy and my truck wont start it will role over but wont start no matter what i do i have tried what i always do to start the truck which is turn the wheel side to side tap on the gas and turn the key but that didn't work so i replaced the batter because the one i have is from 2010 and that didn't work so i think it triggered a fail safe and when looking at the dashboard where all the lights are the oil pressure and coolant sign show up but nothing else does and the ruck will almost start but it wont so should i replace the coolant?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also the truck has a mind of its own sometimes it will start no problem and other times it wont for like 2 weeks and when you come back it roars to life and it has over 250,000 miles i have been through a lot with this truck

·
Registered
1 Posts
also the truck has a mind of its own sometimes it will start no problem and other times it wont for like 2 weeks and when you come back it roars to life and it has over 250,000 miles i have been through a lot with this truck
When you turn the key forward to the run position without starting, do you hear the fuel pump run for a few seconds? Coolant has nothing to do with it starting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts