Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cant All Fords Be 5Spd
227 Posts
Or ya could open the one ya got up and take the crap out of it..I did it to my eb2.... Saves petrol and makes the car rev better after about 3000rpm.... sorta illegal because it lets out all the gasses or something.... but I am told a stuffed cat is just as bad anyways

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
how much would an exhaust place charge to cut and put in a cat i supply? i hate welding under my car!! so yeh couldnt be more than $50-$100??

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
qwikcorty said:
how much would an exhaust place charge to cut and put in a cat i supply? i hate welding under my car!! so yeh couldnt be more than $50-$100??
nah wouldnt be any more than 100 im sure. - its about 150 to get cats replaced so im sure if you supplied the cat it would be cheap.

im getting a pair of LS1 cats for $100 - only done 2,000km on the car. wonder wat it would cost for fitting for my 2 shouldnt see it costing any more than 150:p

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
$150 should cover it easy. As I see it, thats 2hrs labour @ $75/hr, which should be enough for anyone to do it in . . .

·
Mister Thirsty
34 Posts
From the Ebay ad:

"GUARANTEE MASSIVE POWER INCREASE OF UP TO 30 PS!!!"

So I guess if it gives you a 31PS power increase you can ask for your money back?

Misleading advertising like that *really* shits me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
PS stands for Pferdestarke. 1 PS = 0.986 HP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts