Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I want a Turbo. GIMMIE!!
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that since today was a great day I'd spoil my RX-7. Here is what I have done so far.....

-Oil Change
-Oil Filter Change
-Transmission Fluid Change
-Differential/LSD fluid change
-brake fluid change
-coolent flushed
-Chassis lubed
-other fluids topped off.
*Above services performed by a shop since I can't do them myself at my apartment complex....damn management. :(
-Cleaned Air FIlter
-New Spark Plug Wires
-Later on once the engine cool I'm gonna install new spark plugs.

By the way, my car feels MUCH better with new wires. My other ones were crapping out. PLus one of them was cut in half and I has to use a REAL old on for a while in place of it. Using four brand new GOOD wires really makes a difference over 3 crappy wires and one almost dead/limping one.

My car feels much happier. It's fun to spoil the RX-7 every now and then. In a few weeks he's getting new rims and tires.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Sweet! But I thought that you were going to get rid of it?

My car needs pampered like that, it's been a while. And yes, it's amazing what power new plug wires will restore!

·
I want a Turbo. GIMMIE!!
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to to sell it. i was looking at 2 Probes. One was a 2nd Gen ATX GT and the other was a 89 Turbo GT.

The 2nd gen turned out to be junk and the 1st gen was sold. :(

So I get to keep the RX-7. I love the car and don't wanna get rid of it, but it's not practical at all in the snow. But since I'm probably moving back to SC in june I wont have to sell it. Plus I get a new car when I graduate college in June.

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
My poor PGT never gets anything done for it. :( I love that car so much but just don't have the money to do much with it.

It's needed new VCGs since before June but yet the spark plugs are still swimming in oil....

I hate having no money. Life sucks :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts