Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assure you nothing has changed in any way here......

Except maybe the heads, rocker covers, intake, and a few other little goodies :s3 :s6:

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did you want to look closer?

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another view.

Attachments

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
Sure looking the part AP. Good to see you got it back before xmas. Almost looks stock under the bonnet.(nothing sticking through it like Gary Meyers).

Next project??? Get a good deal on back tyres??????? hehehe

Hope it outperforms your expectations.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
laminge said:
looking good Pete

How does she handle???
Handle or Go?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Gotta love that sleeper look, should scare more than a few HSVs....:heydude: :what4:

·
Australian Ford Member
1,442 Posts
wooohooohooooo,you're all guys racing time:)How much did it cost you pete??????????????????????congrats mate

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
damn pete, that looks so good it's scary!! :)

ayman said:
wooohooohooooo,you're all guys racing time:)How much did it cost you pete??????????????????????congrats mate
nah, i don't think we want to know. the figure would probably make the national debt of zimbabwe look insignificant! :)

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
That looks great bud! I was driving past Herrods on Saturday (about 12:30pm) and I kept an eye out for you (or rather a red XR8 with Azzurros) but his workshop and yard seemed almost empty and it looked like the blokes were finishing up for the day. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the Tickford Day, eh!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Re: I Swear Ocifer. She's Stock Under the Hood. He, He.

Aussie Pete said:

Except maybe the heads, rocker covers, intake, and a few other little goodies :s3 :s6:
Hmmm nice, love the upper intake manifold. Definitly some HSV beater components in there. Does it feel like 405hp's now.

·
Australian Ford Member
1,442 Posts
I called Herrod today, My brother might do the same to his engine around the christmas. They told me around $7500 for a start, but I'm worried how much will it need more!

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: I Swear Ocifer. She's Stock Under the Hood. He, He.

EF_Falcon_GuY said:

Hmmm nice, love the upper intake manifold. Definitly some HSV beater components in there. Does it feel like 405hp's now.
No. I'm very light on the throttle still. Gimme a few more kays as this engine is worth too much to flog already.

I modified the XR8 engine cover today to make it fit with the new manifold. Involved some cutting/welding/drilling of brackets and stuff but in the end it fits alright. We'll see how it goes. If it works out I'll paint it and it should finish things off nicely.

·
I Love Forced Induction.
569 Posts
How much power u getting aussie pete, did it cost you over $7000 how come u didnt go blower instead, and nos.

·
MkII Cortina Owner
529 Posts
Hey,

*dribbles*

(quite a bit actually)

L8a,
Prud

·
Australian Ford Member
1,442 Posts
Aussie pete, How come the herrods told me you can get 250-260 kw only?how can you get to the 400HP?come on Pete, tell me how much it costs alltogether I'm dying here!Seriously we will go to melbourne next week but I'd appreciate it sooo much if you give me some advices,which filter,computerchip,which exhaust,etc,,thanks Pete.

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
Re: I Swear Ocifer. She's Stock Under the Hood. He, He.

Aussie Pete said:

hmmm...I wonder if I could get one of them to snuggle into my engine bay...lol.

looks great pete, bet she goes like the clappers.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
ayman said:
Aussie pete, How come the herrods told me you can get 250-260 kw only?how can you get to the 400HP?come on Pete, tell me how much it costs alltogether I'm dying here!Seriously we will go to melbourne next week but I'd appreciate it sooo much if you give me some advices,which filter,computerchip,which exhaust,etc,,thanks Pete.
I think Pete's extra grunt comes from better Heads and Intake than the Herrod setup

1 - 20 of 50 Posts