Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i have been converted to the dark side.

Ford Forums looks to be my new home,here are my illegitimite reasons..
1.I dont own my Probe anymore due to, well reasons.

2.I like this layout alot.

3.Jared R will most likely wont stay here.

4.I am most likely going to buy that SVT Contour

5.Im used to it over here now.

im sure i will wander over to PT once in a while,but for now this looks to be my new home.
Sorry guys.

:s3
Jim
 

·
Morally Bankrupt
Joined
·
101 Posts
Merlin said:

3.Jared R will most likely wont stay here.
No it looks like he has pretty much moved in.
 

·
Old Skool Member
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
jared R will stay since he can be a true post whore here.. for the meantime.. laugh
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
i just knew i was hated by everyone on pt.. ::angry: :s6: :s6: :s2: :s3 :s5 :s6: :p :s3 :s2: :s6:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jared r said:
i just knew i was hated by everyone on pt.. ::angry: :s6: :s6: :s2: :s3 :s5 :s6: :p :s3 :s2: :s6:

I hate your stupid immature and blatent post whore games.
I do not find you "The Man" or "A WhoreBot"
I think of you as an Idiot and cant wait for PT to come back online so you can go back to PT and i can find an online forum to share my life and Vehical of choice with other "Mature" people who dont feel the need to see how many posts they can make in one F***ing day.

:s3
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
68 Posts
Merlin said:



I hate your stupid immature and blatent post whore games.
I do not find you "The Man" or "A WhoreBot"
I think of you as an Idiot and cant wait for PT to come back online so you can go back to PT and i can find an online forum to share my life and Vehical of choice with other "Mature" people who dont feel the need to see how many posts they can make in one F***ing day.

:s3
Don't hold it in, Jim...tell us how you REALLY Feel :)

:s5
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
Merlin said:



I hate your stupid immature and blatent post whore games.
I do not find you "The Man" or "A WhoreBot"
I think of you as an Idiot and cant wait for PT to come back online so you can go back to PT and i can find an online forum to share my life and Vehical of choice with other "Mature" people who dont feel the need to see how many posts they can make in one F***ing day.

:s3
i see what your saying .. and can only reply with.. :darin: :darin:
:wtf: :whoaa::freak: :coo: :rockon: :whiskey: :CU: :wnc: :cheer: :cheer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigProbe said:


Don't hold it in, Jim...tell us how you REALLY Feel :)

:s5

Darin,,,,

:s5


ill tell you how i really feel.
My arm hurts,from my wrist all the way up to my armpit.And i have a slight headache,but its cause i need coffee.I still have those dreams to,yes they are wierd.And my cat is driving me nuts to.

And those damn Smurfs wont stay out of my bed.

:s3
 

·
Probe SE Member
Joined
·
144 Posts
Merlin said:



Darin,,,,

:s5


ill tell you how i really feel.
My arm hurts,from my wrist all the way up to my armpit.And i have a slight headache,but its cause i need coffee.I still have those dreams to,yes they are wierd.And my cat is driving me nuts to.

And those damn Smurfs wont stay out of my bed.

:s3
Dude, I think you're losin' it...
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
ok let me have all u got merlin.. tell me really how much u dont like me.. i dont mind.. just dont let it get out of control.. :s6: :s6:
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
jared r said:
ok let me have all u got merlin.. tell me really how much u dont like me.. i dont mind.. just dont let it get out of control.. :s6: :s6:
Your asking for trouble:err:
 

·
Just some guy...
Joined
·
553 Posts
jared r said:
your post count is 69..
I tried to see what it would be like to whore post all day (135 post @ 13.5 hours) and I don't get it.... what makes it so great?? I kept trying to post stupid stuff or worthless comments but was unable to continue past one day. I've been at PT for about 3 years during which I have post maybe 100 times. The rest of the time I spend needless hours searching for what I'm looking for because of all the useless information. I'm not saying that this doesn't have a place at it right time, but why everywhere?

I just don't get it....:neverlear

And when the hell did we come up with moose?? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jared r said:
ok let me have all u got merlin.. tell me really how much u dont like me.. i dont mind.. just dont let it get out of control.. :s6: :s6:

1.No

2.Spellcheck,or at least grammar check.


Im not going to flame or give you reasons to flame.
Darin knows what im talking about,we went through it before.If my reasons mentioned above dont satisfiy you enough,,im sorry.
It is not for me to decide to turn this thread into a big heated argument.All that is to be known is i cant stand people who work for the "post count"

When i talked to Damon on the phone i told him that maybe a lack of a post count on the new version of PT could possibly keep the senseless whoring down.
Ive been on PT as Merlin since June of 2001, i dont think ive cleared 900 yet,because it doesnt matter to me.

You see, the more you post about useless crap,the more people wont want to read your important posts.

Just like the boy who cried wolfe.

JMHO


:s3



and i still wont have anything to do with an argument in this thread.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top