Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought that u guys might want to know, at sureflo exhaust on the weekend there a a dyno held, and amongst every possible crapadore and HSV that turned up on the day (and believe me, there were HEAPS including R8's and heavily modded GTS') there was 1 man that really stood out, that waz stan and his FPV persuit, on the rollers he pulled a massive 278 KW at the rear wheels and left every holden owner holding his head is shame, the next car to follow the monster ute a a GTS genIII, and after pulling 240kw, he was left saying, "I wish I went on B4 the ford so I would of been happier about my figure".

Jst thought that u guys would appreciate the work it takes to piss off about 40 HSV owners all at once.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
ArcgAngel said:
I just thought that u guys might want to know, at sureflo exhaust on the weekend there a a dyno held, and amongst every possible crapadore and HSV that turned up on the day (and believe me, there were HEAPS including R8's and heavily modded GTS') there was 1 man that really stood out, that waz stan and his FPV persuit, on the rollers he pulled a massive 278 KW at the rear wheels and left every holden owner holding his head is shame, the next car to follow the monster ute a a GTS genIII, and after pulling 240kw, he was left saying, "I wish I went on B4 the ford so I would of been happier about my figure".

Jst thought that u guys would appreciate the work it takes to piss off about 40 HSV owners all at once.
Lots of KW can you use all the power inside 400 meter’s where it count's...

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
I have seen a manual GT pull 275.8 kw at the treads with some minor mods.

·
Corner Hugger
1,487 Posts
I was there and my Ford was the only other to be dynoed... the little Focus posted a massive 103 HP at the wheels... top stuff ha ha ha. Check out my website for details of Stan's FPV Pursuit, it was a mighty Beast and from what I could tell it had Unichip, Herrod Springs, Herrod Exhaust, SS Induction and some other Herrod engine work. Look closely and tell me what you all think.

As for the sound... no man hath heard more tasteful a sound... at least no Holden man anyway.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/badgerty

Cheers,
Matt

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Need more info about this vehicle and it's mod's before I pass any coment's.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Good to see FPV kicking some HSV ass....!!!
Cheers John

·
Corner Hugger
1,487 Posts
it was jaw dropping good fun, finger lickin good... whatever you wanna call it. Good to see every HSV get kicked. There was over 470 Ford HP there representing the Blue Oval. Good to see ;)

·
6,021 Posts
very nice quality photo's those orange stripes are blinding...

·
Corner Hugger
1,487 Posts
Very true, all you need to do is listen and look, no need to talk!!! 20 Holden Drivers mouthing the F word pretty much summed it up, I REALLY wished I had grabbed photos of the looks on their faces!!!!!

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Great photo's! I am so pleased I ordered Phantom!!
I can not believe I saying this, but those orange stripes look.....good?

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
The stripe's do look the part in that shot, don't they,I'd almost say I would opt for them with Phantom!.

·
6,021 Posts
Ew I have a Phantom Ute I would never put them on mine, they look like fluorescent safety stripes, I do like the red or orange with black stripes..

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
the only stripes i'd ever even consider would be white with blue stripes.

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
XRFPV8 said:
Ew I have a Phantom Ute I would never put them on mine, they look like fluorescent safety stripes, .
Don't hold back, tell us what you really think! :angel:

Fair enough,...maybe it's just those shots.

Cheers,
Colville

1 - 20 of 35 Posts