Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That even though PT may be up again, that doesnt mean that we cannot make this the 3.0L Vulcan "home-base" for you members. I feel that we are a pretty tight group here. But anyways, see you all around here and at PT!

Marc

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
im staying

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
hey, hows your engine work going???? i may come up and help you out one weekend :)

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it does feel great seeing it active here. In fact, I think this is the most active of all the generations/models, lately. I just wish we could get some veterans in here, namely Greg. We sometimes need some expert advice on things. I'll admit, I am by no means, and expert at this stuff, as this is the first car that I've ever modified. But compared to what I knew about cars/modding 3 or 4 years ago it's amazing the difference.

Now I just wonder what kind of a car I'll be driving by the time I am 40. I know one thing for sure, it's going to be super fast!

·
Probe Member
104 Posts
hey caliguy engine is being taken apart as of now, what sucks its that im still sick and doing it like 1 hour a day at the most so it will take a few months before my probe comes back with its new 3.0 vulcan/sho hybrid and everything else i told you on IM hehe, remember everything its top secret but hey i will take you joy riding when my baby its running again promise :) and since you will have NOS, we'll team up and kick some ricers ass, oh yeah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts