1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Gil Starr said:
So what I'm hearing here is that this mod will help your slower ATX (instigating) be faster then it would normally go but still not as fast as our MTX, right?? :p :D :p :D
yeah, but with my ATX I have a hand free to full around with your mom before I drop her off at your house

:p

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Obviously you haven't met my mom because she'd have more class than to a **** like you!!:rolleyes: She would out drink, out slang and out perform a guy like you on the street, track or party scene not to mention embarrass you in front of your mother and company. And she would never go with a wuss who can't shift his own gears and please her at the same time. :nuts: :nuts:

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Gil Starr said:
Obviously you haven't met my mom because she'd have more class than to a **** like you!!:rolleyes: She would out drink, out slang and out perform a guy like you on the street, track or party scene not to mention embarrass you in front of your mother and company. And she would never go with a wuss who can't shift his own gears and please her at the same time. :nuts: :nuts:

/me applauds, very well written

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
QuadCam_GT said:
the IAT mod is one of the most elite mods in the PGT world...and its for ATXs only :p
MTXers don't need the crappy mod,we shift gears when we want to danget!!!
:bond:

~G~

·
Probe GT Member
4 Posts
Sad thing...in order to get to the accelerating abilities of a MTX we need the IAT mod and a Level Ten Torque Converter.
IAT=$5.00
10 Converter=$1500.00 :cussing:
We shall see. lol

·
Probe GT Member
4 Posts
Your right where the hell do I shop? :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts