Ford Forums banner

You coming to this meet?

• Hellz yeah! Skiing/snowboarding rules!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I'll come, but I'm not skiing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, never been before, want people to laugh at me

• I'd like to, but not sure I can make it yet

• I'll go, but only if I can sleep with Brian :wtf:

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No, I'm a tool, so I'm not going

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does NCPOC wanna go skiing/snowboarding/tubing sometime after the dyno meet? I've never been to Boone, and that isn't too far away for most of us to go. I have been to Winterplace in WV which is about 4 hours from Greensboro...not too bad. I think it should be a weekend long meet no matter where we go. We leave Friday afternoon/early evening. Check into a motel or possibly a house depending on who all wants to go. We all catch up on how everyone is doing, meet any new people. Saturday, maybe make breakfast together (save money, better food) and hit the slopes all day for some skiing and boarding. Saturday night we have dinner, do late night skiing, or whatever tickles your pickle. Sunday, we can do breakfast again and head back to our homes in NC.

This would be a semi-expensive meet, but the more people we have the cheaper it will be. Hotel/house for 2 nights $140??/# people per room. Skiing is normally about $50 for lift tickets and rentals combined per person, we might be able to get a group
rate for less though.

So, does this sound good? Lemme know!
:cool: :cheer: :coo: :fluffy:

·
Probe GT Member
15 Posts
I wouldn't mine going but i don't know how to ski.

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CeyJay26 said:
I won't be here so you sir suck:noNO:<----This finger is for you:razz:
If you're gonna have that kinda attitude, I think I can find a finger for you :p
I think you should go AWOL to go on all NCPOC meets, but I'm not the one who would have to deal with the MPs

I'll hump a snow car or something for you in your honor :rockon: :fluffy:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
yes i am all for this trip. good idea. Maybe we can invite some of our NEPO friends. I saw we do it at winter palce. its nice and close and pretty good slopes

·
Moderator/founder NCPOC
73 Posts
i am all for it I my family has a cabin up that way so no biggy for me, but we would have to wait next year and pray to the snow gods that some good snow and cold weather would come to us instead of this indian summer shit.

G

·
daprobe said:

If you're gonna have that kinda attitude, I think I can find a finger for you :p
I think you should go AWOL to go on all NCPOC meets, but I'm not the one who would have to deal with the MPs

I'll hump a snow car or something for you in your honor :rockon: :fluffy:

I wish I could, but those plane trips would be a pain. If you all get this going have fun and take pics.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
yeah i might be there.. might snowboard.. that would be cool...
:bash: :bonghitte :heydude: :fluffy:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
i will be snowboarding i must say:s6:

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, so I'm guessing we have about 6 people interested. Chris, are you going to bring your g/f? Are the rest of you gonna bring hootchie mommas? What about Rayman, Todd, Mac and his family, anyone else who usually comes to meets that hasn't responded?
Also, what about a date? I need to set one soon. I think we should try sometime in February. Will that work?

:fluffy:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
CeyJay26 said:
You sure sir still suck:razz: You guys have fun:grin:
they have moutains in korea ceyjay.. :MUha: :fluffy: :p

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
you could go skiing alone on the mountains in Korea while we are are on the mountains in WVA and it would kinda be the same....but you might not have to much fun alone. Watch out there for those crazy Korean moutain :CU:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
CeyJay26 said:
Yeah i could just go to the Olympic village in Seoul, and ski **I mean fall on my ass**
u can go ice fishing.. and look for panda bears.. siberian tigers... :eek:o1: oh noo.. ceyjay just got eaten.. :bigeyes:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
this post got off subject fast:s6:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts