Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Very nice Albert, looks sensational.:nuts:
Now if Ford only had the balls to produce something like this, we'd all be better off. Even if they got some other crowd to do the work for 'em.
Stick a very healthy 5.7 stoker in it and there you have it!.
Russell.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
AlbertM said:
...I had alot of money.

This is only a fake image, but it looks nice.
A Cabrio in Cowra......your a brave man.bloody freezing...:eek:

Looks sweet though.......:D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
That is one niice convertable although EF_GuY is not keen on convertables. I would definitly catch on thats for sure.

I love my Coupes. :cool: :cool:

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
RATT said:
Man, that pic should be shown to the right people. You never know what will happen.....
Those 'right people' could be Hilliers, whose reply would be something like 'sure, got 40 grand?' :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Well can we get the coupe first, the the god damn convertable!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( ;) :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Well can we get the coupe first, the the god damn convertable!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( ;) :p
Gotta say I wouldn't do either with a Falcon. We have the Mustang. Why bother with a 2 door Falcon that's going to run the same drivetrain?? You'd think the engineering costs would have the price up around the cost of the Mussie anyway.. Just my thoughts though..

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I don't htink there is really that much of a market for either of them, the coupe` will be a nice model that probably isn't going to last long, I guess we'll see what happens when the monaro comes out...

Pritesh, please be careful when taking the lords name in vain you might offend someone.. ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
I don't htink there is really that much of a market for either of them, the coupe` will be a nice model that probably isn't going to last long, I guess we'll see what happens when the monaro comes out...

Pritesh, please be careful when taking the lords name in vain you might offend someone.. ;)
Yeah, got in trouble for that the other day.
At a christian school too:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
It would do you well to take notice of both warnings then...
It wasn't my fault.
The teacher just happened to be in the class room:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
How about this one, just with the doors a bit longer..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts